1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What about telling Frost...?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Vaniling, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Vaniling

Vaniling User

Hi, I think this is an impossible task but whatever, I'm going to write this anyway.

The thing is, I can not contact Frost because their web is pretty broken and they have no other e-mail or social network or whatever at my sight, so, maybe you can somehow make them know?

The message said like this:

Hello, I don't know if this contact feature works, because it never finishes to send the message.

Anyway, if you can read, I just want to say that you should add exception/permissions to Steam Controller's drivers into Lineage 2 window, because I would like to play new L2 Classic EU server on my steam controller, like I tend to do now (and lot of us now) with most of my games.

So, that's the thing, steam controller works on every program and every game including desktop programs, but when Lineage II is on top, it's completely blocked, pretty sure it is Frost's business, to block third-party programs/drivers like autoclickers and bots and whatnot. But there's the possibility to get it as an excepcion, like if you were using an Xbox controller on Battlefield 4 (as I think, they use frost too) so, please, if there is any chance, let them know. I'm sure i'm not the only one :p

2. -Eogh

-Eogh User

I'm sure they wouldn't do something as drastic as blocking steam controllers if there wasn't a very good reason behind it