1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In desperate need of Soulshots

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Grazzt, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grazzt

Grazzt User

Again, that shows how long I haven't been playing Lineage II, but didn't we use to buy Soulshots from the Weapon merchant in the starting village ?
    Or was that in later Chronicles ?

Cos I've already spent all of my newbie Soulshots, and it seems that noone is selling them as a Private Shop, so if I can't find a way to get some of them, I'll be lv.20 in the next centruy :p

2. Yslock

Yslock User

Grocery store

3. Sailence

Sailence User

Jesus man you ask the dumbest questions. I see you all the time. Use some common sense man. And do your lvl 10 weapons quest to get ss. Wow

Richpwnz likes this.
  4. IzalithSky

IzalithSky User

SSs are in grocery store indeed.
    But you may want to take in consideration their impact on your character's economy.
    Using SSs you get less adena per mob. You slay them faster, yes, so adena/time ratio may stay the same, but not adena/level ratio.
    In short: it's better to have lower level but appropriate gear than higher level and be naked and unable to farm mobs of your level.
    SS economy approach requires decent amount of patience, though. And lucky few posses such quality (myself is not included, shame on me) :)

5. Rainlok

Rainlok User

SS is luxury, use it to overkill/start a fight with a "soul-shotted" skill

IzalithSky likes this.
  6. IzalithSky

IzalithSky User

Good point with overhits.

7. Volo.

Volo. User

400 ss from blue gemstone and 3000 from 10 weapon quest, exactly how did you spend it all already and you're not 20? :S

8. Grazzt

Grazzt User

Aaaaah the good old days of stupid trolls flaming you when you ask a simple question, I missed that, keep it coming guys, this is also an important part of Lineage II !! :p

Actually, I didn't remember that you got 3000 Soulshots from the lv.10 weapon quest, I already spent my 400 from the Newbie Guides but yes, I probably don't need to buy anymore Non-Grade one !
    But thanks @IzalithSky for the adena/time and adena/level ratio explanation, that's also something to take into consideration.
    Does this also apply to D-Grade Soulshots, or is there another Quest that grants you a few thousands D-Grade Soulshots later on ?

See trolls, asking a simple question can lead to an interesting discussion :D

9. IzalithSky

IzalithSky User

SSs from grade D and above will be crafted and sold by dwarfs.
    Marph, have some mercy on us.

Grazzt likes this.
  10. Grazzt

Grazzt User

Oh Lord :Cry:

11. Dubiouss

Dubiouss User

Weapon quest on TI is/was camped by hundreds of people so I skipped it.. (for now..)

12. Grazzt

Grazzt User

Well I usually wake up quite early in the morning, so I had no trouble doing this Quest, and now I've got my 3.000 Soulshots, thanks for the tip :p

13. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Or start using from around level 16. At that point you can't kill without them (unless you had a better weapon dropped than that crappy quest one).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.