1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free teleports till lvl 40?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ''Doh, Dec 24, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ''Doh

''Doh User

I thought there should have been free teleports till lvl 40? Or this will be only at later updates?

2. Sailence

Sailence User

Look. If there were free teleports there would be. Don't you think if there was supposed to be free teleports that there would be threads started already??? What makes you think you would possibly be the first one to notice this on the 3rd day?? Jesus Christ

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
  3. ''Doh

''Doh User

You nuts? Who said I was the first one? Do you even know what are you talking about? I was just asking a question, cause I heard there might be free teleports, but did not know for sure. Thats why you ask questions here, smart as.s.

4. Grazzt

Grazzt User

Don't mind him, he's just here to entertain us, that's why people are here on this planet :cool:

But no, there are no free teleport on this Classic version, and even if it takes a lot more time I actually think that it's nice to run, you really get the feeling of a living seamless "real" world, unlike all those modern MMOs where you just go from one zone to another, here you really feel like everything is linked !

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
  5. ''Doh

''Doh User

Yeah I don't mind that TPs are not free, just wanted to clarify :)

6. Rainlok

Rainlok User

If you read the Q'n'A and patch notes you'll find out even more useful info. You are welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.