1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost item after die

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Chlirr, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chlirr

Chlirr User

Why we lost our stuff when we dies because of a monster ?
    It's already very hard...

2. DIL

DIL Модератор 4Game Global moderator

This is how Classic intended.

3. Coide

Coide User

i think the amount of items you loose everytime you die with a mob it's too much.. i have dropped between 2 and 3 items on each dead.. i even saw a guy who dropped his weapon.
    in one week people will start leaving the game, i'm sure about it.

4. Longwei

Longwei User

get used to that... :)

5. Coide

Coide User

plus the stun land rate 90%.. people stunning to get drop.

6. Longwei

Longwei User

thats how debuffs suppose to be.... if you can't handle it stop playing...

7. Rodimus

Rodimus User

I died 6 times on launch and dropped something each time. 6 deaths = dropped 6 times :(

8. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

well,it could be a funny thing losing thing with stun + mob but not if this is always landing..i mean u are hitting a mob that would never kill u,somebody come and if u dont see him in time u cant do nothing,i dont think this is hardcore,this is nosense

and i wanna see all the "yes this is classic,we are hardcore" ppl if they will drop c/b grade weapon/items like this :D

Coide likes this.
  9. Electroism

Electroism User

Thats how it was in the beginning. I have dropped C and B grade weapon back in the day and makes me fill I was going to smash my computer lol. I don't know about dropping multiple items on death though. If it was stackable items than I can see that, but dropping different kinds...

10. Haze ✝

Haze ✝ User

The casual modern MMO to blame for turning your mindset like that.
    Stop being pointless carebears, man up. That's all what classic is about.
    Else, go WoW.

PatrickS likes this.
  11. ah_99

ah_99 User

easy, look movie, there Ant Queen ring lvl.3 drop :Thumbsup::

12. Coide

Coide User

Everybody here are bad boys that don't care if they drop their weapons, let's see in 2 months who still plays.
    don't consider hardcore drop 3 items every dead, i think is just stupid. the same way in 1.0 it was 10% after each dead.. and then they change it.
    i think you should only drop inventory, not equipped items.

Rodimus likes this.
  13. Longwei

Longwei User

you think right, if u was taking some time before you subscribe on reading how classic suppose to be you wouldn't making this post today :) have a nice rage quit !!!

noisy43 and Haze ✝ like this.
  14. Haze ✝

Haze ✝ User

That's the feature. In classic you risking your % and equipment. Aren't these things the only to bring up adrenalin and emotions? Drama is priceless.
    Line][age has always been like that. The game itself without these things will be boring, it won't hold players for years. And it won't be fixed, stop rant.

15. Rodimus

Rodimus User

It was ok in the early days of L2 but with CPs and a 3-5 party groups chain stunning soloers for loot is ******ed. A couple of days ago I had a whole group of 5 players chain stunning and healing my mobs. Yeah after 2 deaths I moved on to another location but still.

Is this now what Lineage 2 is about? And no it wasn't like this in early days you got the odd greifer but not full groups running around farming other players. There is almost zero risk form the stunner.

And it's nothing to do with risking your equipment I am cool with the %xp loss and chance to drop items from mobs if I die, not from people stunning me 5 times day. You think this game was designed from the start for large groups to be farming players by exploiting stun when players are mid fight?

If you want it REALLLLL hardcore maybe they should add something where if you flag on another player you have a 100% chance to drop all your gear if you die?(there is more risk for you Haze) Sounds very exciting to me, not too boring for you boring Haze?? Or unflagged players do double damage on flagged players. Sounds awesome to me, and you like a challenge right?

Bananadrama, BangUrDead and Coide like this.
  16. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Those cries, makes me so happy:D I feel like I found my troll servur!:Sneaky: Hang on little fellowz, real pain and horror just beginz!

17. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

Exactly,point is that there is 0 risk for the stunner since stun is always landing so u cant fight back with mob hitting u..
    Since i have a life,honestly dropping weapons and precious items could make me stop play,just for a feeling of no-sense,play many time for a weapon and u can lose it bein killed by a gremilin.. this is ok for no-lifers.
    For me lineage is not going around and being killed by a gremlin cos somebody stun u,this is a stupid thing,not for the drop,for the way it is.

But here everyone is a real pro hardcore player, writing here they would never complain if they would drop their b weapons,cos this is classic.

Cool stories.

Sorenp, Coide and Rodimus like this.
  18. Longwei

Longwei User

i said above if u was taking some time to read about classic before you buy your subscription you wouldn't make that post also, this is classic thats how it suppose to be its not a damn private server here to modified everything as you want, you wanted to play official l2 classic server this is how things going on, you don't like it leave before it would be too late simple as that or go play GoD Update that is pay2win as **** plus it called Classic for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2015
  19. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

yes ,since i dont like a feature i have to play a private or god..
    some people is really funny.

you are so hardcore,can i be your friend?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2015
    Bananadrama and Coide like this.
  20. Longwei

Longwei User

ye right you don't like the feature so it have to be changed? you are a joke
    and i'm not so hardcore i just know what i picked to play, i'm not the one crying like a little girl on forum :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.