1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Made a bot person die and picked up his drops?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by EU-Lale, Dec 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EU-Lale

EU-Lale User

Made a bot person die and picked up his drops?

Char name: Picantecote

It was **** drops but we heard you were baning people on Russian classic server if they don't report such thing happening so I wanted to report this here on forum.

So we are asking what else is needed to delete the items, or people can keep it, how does this works?

ps. If needed information of char which picked up drop I would provide it to Admins.

Please reply on this topic, asap.

2. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Just keep the items, but use the bot report ingame (in actions panel) to report any bots.

3. Rainlok

Rainlok User

I troll ppl regardless of bot or not, how am I suppose to know if I don't? Dropped a train have fun with that black or white :) RU or EU

4. Apophis

Apophis User

I think that the problem arise when you are buying adena from third party sites, and that adena was made by bots. When they ban the bots, if they decide to track the adena, you may have problems. Just my opinion.

DemiGoth likes this.
  5. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Don't buy adena then...
    But I doubt anyone will bother with that unless something pretty extreme happens.

6. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Problem is that bots will also level up and before you know they start killing raids (AW/Orfen/Core) and hoard mats. That way bots drive up prices in the economy and (try to) force legit players into buying their adena...

Rainlok likes this.
  7. Rainlok

Rainlok User

Golden words right there!

8. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Wrong... at least for RMT botters.
    For general stuff, the demand is the same and supply is larger (you add whatever people bought from bots), so the prices will actually drop (faster) with more bots.
    For epics, bots might theoretically increase prices by reducing available supply, but a clan that can take out said boss can certainly deal with the bots as well...
    For players who bot, those will stand out, and then it's up to the community and GM's to deal with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.