1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which is better SE or EE for both PvE and PvP and are active healers even wanted?

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Electroism, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Electroism

Electroism User

So I wanted to level up a healer/support. Are we even needed at all since most people will either be duo, multi boxing, hard to find groups? Personal opinion, which is better a EE or SE? I love SE because of the more offensive buffs and EMPOWER. EE has great Defense buffs... but its in higher levels.

2. Rainlok

Rainlok User

Not sure what you are asking, but both in high demand. Lots of ppl box it's true, but also lots of them didn't hit that EXP wall. Also when in a group we all have boxes then we make cuts meaning yours or someone else's box won't get any exp. and honestly live support ALWAYS better hands down. So do the math...

3. Apophis

Apophis User

A little offtopic, Rainlock can you find the xp wall post and the xp needed for each lvl?

4. Rainlok

Rainlok User

I'm sorry, but I can't I tried a few times in the past it was a good chart I remember that after lvl 20 it spikes up drastically and if you lvl a lvl 75 on classic it's like lvling 5 toons to that lvl in original update. If that of any help.

5. Electroism

Electroism User

Ah I see.

I think this is the EXP chart you are looking for.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/536649/

Rainlok likes this.
  6. Rainlok

Rainlok User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.