1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aqua Swirl Skillforce not working

Discussion in 'Game Bugs' started by Galastriel, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Estelmist

Estelmist User

Aqua Swirl Skillforce not working. And yes i'm sure that i wrote the macro correctly.
    /useskillforce Aqua Swirl. When i try to use it, it doesn't respond at all. All other skillforce macros are working fine.

2. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Have the same problem.
    Except only energy bolt works. Aqua swirl, aura burn, ice bolt neither of those work.
    I tried different ways to input the command, including typing it in chat.
    I have Czech Win 7 x64 with "czech (qwerty)" keyboard layout, if that make any difference.

3. Omegon

Omegon User

Nah, it does not work even on RU servers.

just use /useshortcutforce row slot for exsample /useshortcutforce 3 1 if you have that skill on 1st slot of 3rd pannel.

Galastriel and S.e.t.t like this.
  4. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Hmm, thanks for the workaround, didn't think of that.

5. ThreeNill

ThreeNill User

What about if you drag the skill from the skill book onto the macro (it automatically writes /useskill XXXXX ) and then just add the word "force" to the /useskill text ? Could try that too.

6. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

nope.
    But I just discovered, rather unfortunately, that you don't need to /forcestuff on a flagged player outside of your party/clan anyway, so...

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  7. Estelmist

Estelmist User

Only if they flag first. It's still more convenient to force skills if you're planning on flagging first, rather that holding down CTRL.

8. DIL

DIL Модератор 4Game Global moderator

Reported now. Thanks for posting.
    On topic, the bug occurs because of different skills (with different IDs) have the same names. For example, Elven Wizard's Aqua Swirl skill id is 1175 while there is one more skill with the same name but the id is 975 (Aqua Swirl from mercenary transform). When such matches are in the client, this bug occurs. The problem is that the original Korean names have no difference, so do translations to RU/EN.

Follow the news section for a possible fix. This thread closed. In case the bug re-occurs in future, create another thread or submit a ticket to Support Service.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
    Galastriel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.