1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A player from Mexico

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Alex Camacho, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Camacho

Alex Camacho User

I played L2 when it was C4 and it was amazing. I really want to join this server but I really don't know if it is posible for me since I'm not living in the "Territory". I appreciate your help for telling me the reasons why people from NA and SA can´t play this server as I read in other post.

Thank you for your time and answers.

Greetings from Mexico !

2. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio User

3. Rainlok

Rainlok User

Ola, amigo, true l2 fans "move" to EU ;)

Alex Camacho likes this.
  4. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Basically because NCWest screwed up in Europe, they lost their license to distribute L2 on EU soil (soil being pretty important for server location) and Innova gained the license for EU soil. Because NCWest still has no L2Classic servers, the IP block is in place to live up to the EU only license.

Aside from that, Innova will not actively ban LEGIT players from non-EU territories. This means you can use VPN to access the servers. Only problem though, if something goes wrong, you won't get any support from Innova...

Somehow I hope that NCWest SOON™ will start their L2Classic so that Innova can remove the IP block and we'll get more NA players over here ;-)

Electroism and Alex Camacho like this.
  5. Electroism

Electroism User

I don't think Innova is IP blocking. Because I am from NA and I don't use VPN to play the game. Sometime I use WTFast when it gets prime time players in EU/RUS.

The only time you NEED TO USE A VPN when you PURCHASE the SUBSCRITION on there website. Just use tunnelbear or zen if you use google chrome. Downloading the game doesn't need VPN either but I dont know if WTFast may speed up the download speed.

DemiGoth likes this.
  6. Rainlok

Rainlok User

Aren't you the smartest? And you can't PM that info? Or you trying to make our life harder?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.