1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Blacklist Topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amikae, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amikae

Amikae User

Since Lineage 2 is filled with all manner of scum, I decided that for the good of all it would be helpful to have a topic where we can share about these awful individuals so that others can be aware of them.

This is not a hate topic.

I'll be first.

Nickname: Kaizan
    Race: Orc
    Reason: I'm farming the Plains of Dion. Killing 2 Dire Wolfs and this Orc tries to stun me, but fails. This one is pretty obvious. If you see the guy farming around you, be mindful of him or he will stun you under mobs.

Nickname: Life
    Race: Elf
    Reason: Invites me to Forgotten Temple party. "Teleport fast come". I teleport from Dion, spend like 8k adena, 10 minutes later he kicks me for his clan mate and tells me to wait 1h30min for another invite. I mean this one is probably my fault, but I guess it doesn't hurt for others to know before joining his parties.

You're next. You can report all kinds of ill doings as long as you don't flame each other. **** already happened to you so help someone else avoid it.

kilii likes this.
  2. Pashmin

Pashmin User

Sorry, but this is pointless thread. It's just part of the game...

Edit: It's not like scamming with adena/stealing etc.

3. Amikae

Amikae User

No, we make it part of the game.

I don't play Lineage 2 to get scammed, I play it for the great open world and gameplay.

Somehow people think because a game is open world, that it will be harsh and brutal, like "the real world". As if that's something normal. The fact that humanity hasn't evolved past cruelty, that's accepted as normal.

Being mean and doing ill to others should be out of the norm, not the norm. I don't accept it.

Has anybody come here to get stunned under mobs and lose the weapon they just bought? I somehow doubt that.

Tirith, Bananadrama and Sorenp like this.
  4. deadmaker

deadmaker User

He has a point. If a guy stuns me when i'm xping he/she will be on my blacklist too. He's not asking to delete or change anything. He even said it: "This is not a hate topic".

Chill. At least now you know that if somebody named "kaizan" or "life" is near you, you should be prepared for problems. I like this topic +1.

Numidium, bandaq and Bananadrama like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.