1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summons like black panther

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Narun, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badrun

Badrun User

Hi,

I would like to know if beast shots are or will be implemented soon, or if black panther etc... use player ss ?

Also, when we disconnect, does it stays like the summoner pets ? Because cristals are more expensive than ore...

Then, how many minutes does the black panther stays active and do they take % of xp ?

Thank you for the informations !

2. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

About the shot thing I can assure that the pets won't be using any. The idea of player SS makes the servitors as OP as when using beast shots (prolly even more since you can buy SSNG for 8a and Beastshots for 26a on Core).

As (to-be) Warsmith I want to know about the time the servitor stays out as well. I get one at level 28 and initially it costs 7 CryD to summon, and honestly if it stays for only 20 minutes it's a damn expensive golem!

When looking at the skill description of my golem, I missed the XP leech in it. I just hope that it's not eating any XP (for such an expensive summon...)

3. TerraKill

TerraKill User

As far as im aware,

Pets take 0% exp

They last forever, unless killed or unsummoned. (you even keep pets if you log off/on)
    But they cost Crystals now

No Pet SS until patch 2.5 (guessing about 1 year away?)

This applys to all pets IE Panther/Golem/Unicorns/Cats ect, ect.

Hope this helps you

(If anyone knows differently please say, as it could of been changed)

4. Badrun

Badrun User

I don t understand. One is saying for 20 min and the other forever... i hope it s forever but i want to be sure for the black panther :). I mean i know it for the summoners, i hope it s the same thing for all classes, like you said. Thank you anyway

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  5. TerraKill

TerraKill User

Highlighted in red, he is only speculating and said " If it stays for only 20 minutes" ;) I hope that clears it up for you

DemiGoth likes this.
  6. Dubiouss

Dubiouss User

Summoner/Wizard pets cost 1 spirit ore and stays forever (1 hour cooldown on skill)

No idea on dorf or DA

7. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

QQ 450adena vs 7x350adena. and that golem isn't even that good (certainly without shots)

8. Badrun

Badrun User

Yes but summoners only have their summons. It s logical that it cost less ^^.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  9. Namus

Namus User

It's 1h and 30 min cd description is wrong and that is only for 1st class summoners have like 10 sec cd on summons. And pet ss will come in 2.0 not 2.5.

10. Fragola

Fragola User

1) panther and golem require Crystals to summon, other servitors - spirit ore. The quantity of ore or crystals depend on a level of a summon.
    2) 20-40 cooldown of servitors of summoners/wizards is huge, but after they change 1nd class to 2nd class - to summoners, cd is almost nothing. Wizards after 40 don't get new levels of servitors.
    3) no SS for pets until 2.0 update
    4) servitors don't eat exp
    5) servitors stay until you unsummon them or until they are killed.

11. Badrun

Badrun User

Thank you everybody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.