1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to play Lineage II classic Europe ?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Bajoras Tuzas, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bajoras Tuzas

Bajoras Tuzas User

Hello, guys,

sorry if there is this kind of thread, but I searched for a few days and didn't find it.

If it is my mistake, I promise deleting this at once, but please answer me to one question:

How to play L2 classic? It asks for some promo code. Where should I find it? If it is just pre-order version, when it will be official opening ? How much will it cost and how to pay for it ?

2. Estelmist

Estelmist User

You cannot buy a subscription until the 29th of december, because now is the period of early-access for people who preordered the game. The subscription will cost 10 euros.

3. Electroism

Electroism User

It is too late for early access. You will have to wait till Dec 29th to OPEN for everyone. It will cost 10 euro a month. Also if your playing from NA, you don't need a VPN. I am currently playing without a VPN and wtFast.

4. Bajoras Tuzas

Bajoras Tuzas User

Naah, I am from EE/NE.
    And does it mean that some people will be higher level then starters on 29 of december ?

And thanks for the information.

I wonder, should I delete this thread or is it good for others ?

5. Electroism

Electroism User

Yes some people will be higher than the starters on Dec. 29th. I dont know if Innova will make another server for Dec. 29th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.