1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Main hand weapon dropping while white

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Scambug, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scambug

Scambug User

I just died to a mob while my name was white and dropped my weapon. WTF is this?
    Since when can you drop your weapon while white ??? It was NOT like this in classic. You could drop equipped armor, inventory stuff but not your freakin weapon !!!
    It's not that big a deal now, I only lost 4 days of progression but imagine if this happens in 4 months when I'm equipping a 20 million adena weap...no thanks.
    I'm out. Have fun all.

2. CDVM

CDVM User

3. E1nherjar

E1nherjar Read оnly

LF promo code :D

4. franij29

franij29 User

The only way to avoid this

[​IMG]

DemiGoth and Nyweris like this.
  5. thepsyck

thepsyck User

run+relogg dude just dont die

6. Amikae

Amikae User

I've always found the item dropping to be a ridiculous mechanic. I remember years back when I dropped the set gloves on my Spellhowler 1 day after I bought the set. Good thing there was no one there and I took them back.

7. Tirith

Tirith User

The entire drop rate of full gear drop seems a little different than original L2. I haven't got this many full gear drops in original L2 as i did so far in L2C. And no idea why they changed that and why they changed the drop chance of a equipped gear, specifically equipped weapon. In the original L2, in the 7years I've played, I think I've seen that happen perhaps 2 times.

Coide likes this.
  8. zeldia

zeldia User

A LOT of ppl will quit when they will see how L2C is

9. Warmyz

Warmyz User

Thanks to this mechanich the bot players can be punished hard. Next time you will take care of your char or you will stop botting. Cya

10. Traygard

Traygard User

You never dropped equipped weapons in real classic (Not unless you was red) I can see 4game losing money when ppl start to quit.

Coide and Rodimus like this.
  11. Che2n

Che2n User

The drop rate is ******** though.

12. Papakeno

Papakeno User

Haha when one used to drop stuff back in the day from dying and how stressed out one were when running back thinking, "will the item be there on the ground or not" and ofcourse, usually it never was. ;'D Have memories from when I searched through a catacomb for hours after my full plate gloves that I too had gotten the same day/the day before. I too think its redicilous, but its hardcore and I ******* love it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
    Fuzzyy likes this.
  13. Electroism

Electroism User

Yeah it does ****. I'm fine dropping anything other than the weapon. Also whats really insane is you have a chance to drop 3 items instead of 1. Before prelude you only dropped 1 item if I remember correctly. Like some people said in this thread, a lot of players may just end up quitting. For RED players though, you can still drop weapon.

14. platinumdrgn

platinumdrgn User

Wow so many crybabies playing l2.

IzalithSky and Slicer like this.
  15. fagercraft

fagercraft User

You dropped wpn in old-school. Drop chances are boosted in classic thou. Don't equip what u can't afford to lose.

Slicer likes this.
  16. Rodimus

Rodimus User

Sorry but i don't think you should drop what is equipped. Specially when *******s are chain stunning people while they fight mobs.

Coide, Che2n and Traygard like this.
  17. Slicer

Slicer User

I understand. You have bought this weapon from RMTers and now you just cry about that loss. If you give up now, you just don't belong in the L2 community.

They shouldn't have started at first. People that play here need to have intrest in the game. If you don't know how it works, go back to your casual mmorpg.

18. kittenLT

kittenLT User

I tried to find in forum place where is possible to indicate train makers.

For example: the person "Zakna" is coming oftenly to premises of Elven village near Neutral zone and trying to make trains with many aggro spiders :)
    He is a mage of level ~23-25 or something, with rather fast casting speed: well buffed.

Do we have in forum a place to put and remember those personalities ? :)

Thanks ;)

19. Coide

Coide User

already mentioned this in other thread, it's really stupid the drop rate in classic, and the badboys who thinks they are hardcore (but were punkd in RU) now comes here and call the rest cry babys.. it's a shame. it's a good game but some of the features are really stupid.

Rodimus and Che2n like this.
  20. blowmeaway

blowmeaway User

omg, go play GOD if u cant handle it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.