1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How is it possible!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FuryWolfe82, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuryWolfe82

FuryWolfe82 User

How is this possible? The game just opened on the 22nd of December and i'm putting in about 4-5 hours a day and making progress in a party of 4 (static) I have been managing my funds and i've been leveling without shots to kind of save even more, and already i'm seeing people/players with TOP D or I see shops with THOUSANDS of mats for sale?! WTF, seriously! How? Thats all i want to know, how? I can't see how even in five days players have made millions of adena and collected THOUSANDS of mats to sell. I'm not a math professional but i'm going to call BS on this one.

Someone help me understand please?

2. Fuzzyy

Fuzzyy User

Maybe im lucky but got Top NG bow on drop, 2x low D wep drop. So getting Top D (only weapon) was quite easy.

3. platinumdrgn

platinumdrgn User

Lots of rus bot trains.

4. Lemmers

Lemmers User

It is possible because we're playing Age of Splendor, you can direct your anger towards @Norz! :)

5. FuryWolfe82

FuryWolfe82 User

Not angry at all, but I still call bs on characters being logged in for 24 hrs a day and not being bots. No one had that kind of time. If so the moderators need to check on those players.

6. iPKu0

iPKu0 User

There is thing called a "driver". When multiple people play with single char to keep the account leveling 24/7.

ah, yeah. There are bots around too, but mostly low-level adena farmers. Not many people risking botting their main chars up, because of the banhammer.

FuryWolfe82 likes this.
  7. FuryWolfe82

FuryWolfe82 User

But back to the OP i don't understand how A LOT of players have so much already!? it doesn't seem at all like this is possible. I'm surprised, and at the same time i'm not because it feels EXACTLY like the Original L2 style. Just give it time and people will buy adena 1mil/10dollars~ and prices will soar again! not that they aren't already unmanageable for players who even spend 1/4 of their day on the game. Just like last time around this game needs price cap enforced. It will help manage adena farmers and it will keep prices under control.

I don't like how they kept the drop tables so small and shallow, it gives all of the resource power to the farmers/bots. Sure i came back to L2 for the hardcore experience again but with that i didn't expect to have to deal with the same ol' **** from bots/farmers people capitalizing with real world money on a game that is so near and dear to my heart. I guess truly i'm disappointed its happening again and the rerelease hasn't taught the GM's or Mods anything valuable.

Anjuna likes this.
  8. FireWithin

FireWithin User

Only solution to RMT is simple .. dont buy anything .. if there were no market for them to sell their adena then they would leave. However this being a server setup for the spoilt/entitled western EU market this is not going to happen, i am not trying to be negative thats just the facts.

All 4Game can do is to try and limit the affect these guys get on the game.

9. Anjuna

Anjuna User

Its true, as much spammers / boters we can detect report and ban the less profit they get :)

today near gludin found one 3 chiars bot party :) if we all can work together to ban them.. :)

10. Zarii

Zarii User

People make money in ways that you dont. It's not impossible and it's not hard it's just time consuming but some people have time. Go make a spoiler and level it for a day and you will make 100-200k easily. You have 6 characterslots other then your main but you're not using them. If you then have a constant party that will play 24/7 and all have promo codes. They can take turns of who is fighting in the party whilst the other make a dwarf.

At the VERY VERY start of the server you could get lvl 7 or something on a DE mystic and do the fungus quest. Takes you about 5min for 1k adena, do that for two hours and you will almost have a devotion set just hours after the server opens. Someone in another thread did a calculation of that guy that streams 24/7 and their pickup and the calculation worked out so they got like one topD wep every other day.

There are HUNDREDS of different ways to make money in this game, just because you dont know all of them or dont put the effort in to make it or don't have the constant party to do so doesn't mean others can't.

11. Namus

Namus User

I am lvl 26 atm and i lvled completely solo without use of shots. I got 300k atm and only money i ever spent was 240k on top NG staff and bought some shots here and there. I haven't gotten a single weapon or armor piece since i left starter village only got few jewelry pieces and that's it :(

12. Haze ✝

Haze ✝ User

Consider joining a clan. It can make your L2C experience much more vivid, at least in terms of exping.
    Korean random can be cruel. I'm in the same boat by the way.

13. Namus

Namus User

I am considering it but i don't buy CP stuff.

14. Haze ✝

Haze ✝ User

There are lots of networking (carebears) clans of minor to none-cp consistency.
    Check recruitment section too, maybe post your very own application.

15. DarkMagic

DarkMagic User

Son some people are extremely lucky others eat dirt. Innocent people are being ripped off. There are some well experienced players. Just face the facts. You can't imagine how much some people can no life in video games. Make a dwarf, play the market and hope to be lucky with drops. It maybe agonizing sometimes but if put effort you gain. I could go on and lot of more ways but sometimes all I see is whiners and wankers :)

16. Namus

Namus User

Sad truth is that it all depends on luck some people get few D drops in 1 lvl and some people don't see a single drop in 10 lvls.

17. FuryWolfe82

FuryWolfe82 User

I want to believe that it is just a matter of luck when it comes to drops but i am having a hard time accepting that. also, i understand that even though its against the EULA people still either pay or share their account to have it leveled 24/7 but that doesn't even approach the weird fact that only days into the early access there seems to be tens of thousands of resources flooding the markert already, furthermore, only 2 days after the server was up there were players with top NG and D grade weapons. Its only been 6 days, even if you had not gotten off the game until today thats NOT enough time to have that kind of money/resource/gear by legit game play. I'm starting to sound mad but i'm not I guess my point to this was really finding out how? How does it work? where is the spreadsheet that shows how it works? luck aside there has to be a method to this besides farmers and bots and on that note i say again "I hope the GMs and mods have learn their lesson from the last time around when it comes to handling these players and exploiters"

I am looking for a considerable clan though that can make the time in game a lot better by doing raids and grinding and even pvp!

18. Anjuna

Anjuna User

comedy, TOP server party can be already geard up to full party of best D weapons, but dont forget now we paying for clan halls so its lots of adena out of the market :)

Its simple one pt 24/7 can get about 2kk in 10hours.

And still this party is not the server TOP one.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  19. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

Hi I did the math a few days ago as I was doubting the very same.
    Anyways here goes.. I took a stopwatch and timed their pull and clear time.
    Took 10 drops of adena and took the average of that.
    corrected to 90 % of final value because of stuff like longer pulling time, longer clear time.
    This is what 9 members can do in 10 hours.
    1.94kk if they pool together the adena .. (not counting extra drops) add like 300-500k to this.
    So they pool and buy 1 guy top D .. Now their clearing time will go down alot.

It's possible with all the top D and all the mats.

***Data is from a mediocre cp and I highly doubt they are the most efficient and in the best spot etc.***

[​IMG]

Apophis, Fragola, bagindawud and 3 others like this.
  20. Longwei

Longwei User

best post so far in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.