1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leveling rate and success

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by FuryWolfe82, Dec 28, 2015.

1. FuryWolfe82

FuryWolfe82 User

So I am curious about others progress and the rate at which they are leveling. Maybe even, the party comp some are using to maximize the rate you gain xp.

I spent 2 hours grinding in the area just outside of Abandon Camp with a party of 4 lvl 17-20 and i made approx. 53% now that doesn't sound good at all to me. We used no SS (because we can't afford them) and we have Novice weapons and Wooden armor. No one died. Upon exiting the game I had made 96k XP and 17k adena.

How does that sound to others? is that good considering the gear? Any suggestions?

2. Electroism

Electroism User

Honestly, Elven Fortress gave way more EXP during 15-19. All the most are close together, drop quickly, and it has a chance to drop TOP NG weapon. You didn't specify what level were you though.

3. FuryWolfe82

FuryWolfe82 User

Sorry i'm 20 @ 55%

4. Electroism

Electroism User

Oh. Than Abandon Camp is the right place to level up for now. When you hit level 25, there is a quest in Gludin that will give you free full D Grade armor. You can choose between Heavy, Light, or Robe and these gear cannot drop upon death. They slowed down the exp gain in this version so it is going to take a while lol.

You need to upgrade that weapon and your armor seems ok for now.

Check Gludin but mainly Gludio to buy cheap gear from other players. Sometime you can get a really good deal like top NG weapons. I saw someone was selling a sword or a first weapon for 130k adena. He was not broadcasting. He just set up a private store; just shop around.

FuryWolfe82 likes this.
  5. FuryWolfe82

FuryWolfe82 User

Lol yeah I'm going to hope some one sells me a ziewhander cheap! I've made total 125k so far but it's no where near enough to afford anything!

6. Coide

Coide User

i always try to kill mobs 1-3 lvls behind me. that way i can kill them easily and maximize the adena

Naralein likes this.
  7. Electroism

Electroism User

By the way, if your going to level up in Abandon Camp, pick up the repeatable quest "Vanquish Remnants" from Leopold near southeast gate of Gludin. You can trade in the badges you collect for Adena BUT if you collect 100 or more of the badges and turn them in all the same time, you may unlock a hidden quest which leads to somewhere else and gives you random rewards like DSS, HP Pots, Etc... here is the quest name "Hunt of the Black Lion". You can look that up on google.

Other quest that may interest you

"Blood Fiend" from NPC Creamees at Elven Village *CANNOT DO THIS QUEST IF YOUR A DARK ELF*. Reward 12,000-42000 Adena. (You may need a small party for this one. Its the last boss in Elven Fortress.)

"Dangerous Seduction" from NPC Tetrarch Vellior at Dark Elven Village *For Dark Elfs. Do not know if its open to all* Reward 102k Adena, EXP, and SP.

"Seed of Evil" from NPC High Priest Biotin at Talking Island Village *Open to ALL* Reward Unknown. (Dont know if they changed this one)

"Sense for Business" from NPC Trader Sarien at Southern Wasteland Entrance *Open to ALL; repeatable* The reward is 30a for Monster Eye Carcass's, 75a for Basilisk's Gizzard, and 2000a for Monster Eye's Lens.

Sorry for the big *** wall of text lol.YOU NEED TO BE LEVEL 21 for all of these!

8. FuryWolfe82

FuryWolfe82 User

That's so very helpful! What a great thing to wake up and read! Now I have something to look forward to do tonight! Thank you!

9. Volo.

Volo. User

Dangerous seduction 102k adena? LOL
    it's a piece bone breastplate.
    Blood fiend as you call it gives 12k adena not up to 42k.

10. Electroism

Electroism User

Some of them must of changed xD.

11. Dubiouss

Dubiouss User

This not a 10x private server

12. Electroism

Electroism User

Well I know that >.>

I never bothered playing those private servers. I just found the info from the lineage 2 portals/database based from prelude, c1 etc.... No one has updated the WIKIS for EU Classic yet; only some info are there.

13. zeller

zeller User

the wasteland quest is nerfed aswell. 2 and 5 adena/ item

14. -hvg-

-hvg- User

Try to get as close to Top NG wep or Low D wep and go outside Dion at Dire Wolfs/Bugbears. They are very easy to kill and drop good adena/and 1.1k exp/mob. If you manage to get a constat 150k/10k adena in 20 min you are doing a fantastic job. Have fun :)

15. ReijinGrey

ReijinGrey User

When you hit level 25, there is a quest in Gludin that will give you free full D Grade armor. can u tell me the NPC 's NAME?

16. corvik

corvik User