1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kiwis & Aussies

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Autberga, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autberga

Autberga User

Hi fellow Lineage players,

I really need a feedback please from players preferably aussies, kiwis or far east russians. I am an old school Lineage player who used to play 10 years ago, back in high school. I've been playing on Russian server Splendor x1. Therefore, Age of Splendor reminds me of all nostalgia I came throw while I’ve been playing there. I’ve had 64lv Silver Ranger, 52lv Plains Walker and my favorite class before Splendor collapsed was Warcryer, 55lv.:80:

Well, in order to play on Classic EU now I'll need to install Windows on Mac using Boot Camp. However, my main concern is my future ping…. I don’t really want to buy and install Windows on Mac + pay for the game subscription if my in game experience will be unbearable….

I’ve done the ping check from my place to Luxembourg (where assumably EU servers are) and it comes up to ~250. It will vary depends on time obviously.

As I am based in Australasia region, I really want to ask anyone from Australia, New Zealand or even maybe Far East Russia for a feedback please in regards to a ping.

Is it possible to play on 250 ping, what sort of delay should I expect? 0.5 sec or 3sec? Any feedback from people from those regions will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2016
  2. Rainlok

Rainlok User

Use WTFast to cut your ping I tested 200 and it still worked okay. Well during "rush hour" you'll get maybe 1/4 sec delay other than that it's magic. Just sub a month get your friend's PC and vuala.

3. Autberga

Autberga User

Thanks mate. 1/4sec is nothing to worry about...hopefully, the delay would be not more than that figure, once I set everything up ;]
    Btw, did anyone here use Battleping to improve latency?

4. Nyweris

Nyweris User

How about using leatrix too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.