1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Log Hack

Discussion in 'Archive' started by RevalSehar, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevalSehar

RevalSehar User

I have been playing since day 1 and now seen many idiots who try to kill/stun and train mobs on us then instantly log out and in whilest flagged and in attack stance.

Many times kills me and my friend with a mob train.

I would really like to know what can you do to these people?
    And then prove they are using these if u can't seen this happen.

One of the people in question = LAUNCH in excution ground

I have played offical Lineage 2 since chronicle 2 and I know you cannot instantly log while flagged and then log back in a second later unflagged and unaggroed, especially with a train of mobs hitting you.

2. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

Well... As far as I can understand this is an actual feature of "Classic" the instant log.

What you can do is have a haste potion in ur belt and pop it when ever you feel you are in danger.. And just LEG it.
    Have a little piece of paper infront of you .. wait .. MASSIVE piece of paper .. and write down their names, soon as you see any of them, just be extra aware.

I have a **** list :D

3. DIL

DIL Модератор 4Game Global moderator

Actually, character can log out while flagged but cannot while in combat mode. If you're talking about 'flagged stance', then it's not a bug. And it is very unlikely to be changed in future.

4. Hartassen

Hartassen User

Basically what sorenp said. Always have windwalk potion in inventory, start running, if you have some movement buff like dash, pop it. Just run run run until you can log out.

Unfortunately the memo service in community doesn't work or you could have a blacklist there. Personally I use the block lists of the friends feature then I make a memo there using detailed info writing the offense like "stunner griefer".

5. Ombre de Lune

Ombre de Lune User

This isn't working as intended, i just saw a pk logging out after being hit by a spell...

6. Verita

Verita User

He kicked himself with second client.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.