1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unfair pre-order system

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Acavo99, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acavo99

Acavo99 User

Wow today i heard about this new server and i wanted to start playing here, suddenly realised its only for people with pre-orders and other people without pre-order need to wait till 29th...
    Pre-orders will reach certain lvl and gold. And most people who start tomorrow will be behind by alot.
    Wow what a nice equality for everyone. Good idea about classic hardcore leveling and old school L2, but this pre-ordering stuff is total ********.
    Cmon guys its Christmas time and not everyone knows that new server opens.
    You should do some gifts for new people who starts tomorrow anyway, because they are 1 week behind and most of them didn't know about new server. Tell me what you think about this guys.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
  2. Hartassen

Hartassen User

This server has been in the works since last year. If you didn't know about it until now I'm sorry, blame Innova for not advertising for one single cent. But there has been some articles on mmorpg and probably other websites etc.

1 week ahead makes a big difference if you're a CP player but if you're not it doesn't mean anything except that you will be able to find top ng weapons a lot cheaper (like 100k cheaper than shop) and thus you will save a lot of money.

So this is in fact a blessing for you and the other newcomers.

3. Tirith

Tirith User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.