1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buff/Debuff information on target?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ''Doh, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ''Doh

''Doh User

Am I missing something, because I don't see any buffs or debuffs on targets. I enabled Buff/Debuff Information in options menu, but it seems it does not do anything. So how I can enable to see buffs and debuffs on target?

2. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

Hmm yeah that's weird o_O

3. HDinHD

HDinHD User

this option left from god chronicl cuz same client but this dont work on classic cuz ... its classic ?

4. DIL

DIL Модератор 4Game Global moderator

This feature was excluded from Classic version. Since in Korea both versions share the same client, those settings are displayed in UI.

5. EileithyiaDK

EileithyiaDK User

If you cast a curse on another player or on a NPC the text in the text box will say whether or not the target resisted your attack. If your curse lasts for 30 seconds then you know that the player will have this curse that time at least until someone removes it or the timer expires.

I know that we used to have visible curses, but it wasn't until late that this option was revealed to us. I suggest you be patient. It most likely will be available when it is time to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.