1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

population? it's dead already?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by john d, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john d

john d User

server dead already? all I can read are posts of 90% rus population and rampant bots?

2. Anjuna

Anjuna User

i believe server online is about 2-4k 24/7 . But GM post no info (as GOD, Shilen, NCsoft did) so no one knows

3. iMadD

iMadD User

they will be more online if peeps stop live on forums all day crying about bots,how others get top D so fast,how they drop there weapon etc etc

Akame likes this.
  4. Aeva`'-

Aeva`'- User

I think a lot of people are on the grind dude. Screw the forums its about the exp. If you get in game you'll realize lol

90% of the forums will always be crying and trolls.

5. Papakeno

Papakeno User

Launches for everyone today so there'll be more people :)

6. AlterBridge

AlterBridge User

Its not dead. Many people are playing, and many will join today. But problem is, theres been 0 advertisement, official opening (exlcuding preorders) is today, but they don't announce it even on their own twitter, its as if like they released the server last weak and went on vocation to Alaska or something. Its really killing the hype outside of players who are already in game.

TheBlinkman and Hojin like this.
  7. mapexfalcon

mapexfalcon User

Of course it's not dead - I'd say around 3k depending on the time of the day. Every zone has people:
    I, in the southern immortal plateau (not a very popular zone for leveling), see others leveling around me at 5:00 am. Don't get me started on what's happening
    around the prime time of the server.

It just looks like most western Europeans are more concerned with ******** speculations, hypocrisy, laziness and lack of actual motive to play classic (cause "OMG, too hard, drop gear, etc.") so they just spend their time on the forum, instead of trying to do something. Damn, I'd wish all of them would just leave already, cause such topics are pissing me off!

8. Convictt

Convictt Banned

No the population is dying because the server is biased and rigged to favor the russians cause its ran by russians and they are just trying to money sink everyone and promise a good time and fun but in the end be screwed over if they knew deep down how dirty the russians do stuff for their commrades....adena duping,botting,buffstacking,over enchanting weapons, running 9 man bot trains thru town and are untouchable but heaven forbid if any normal player parties with a bot,trades with a bot, or is even friends with some who might have once knew a bot...the hypocrisy is ridicilous and your all paying for it out of your pockets....lineage 2 is a job for these russians a way for others to hand over their money.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015
  9. bagindawud

bagindawud User

Maybe the reason for minimal advertisement is because the Company wants to " test the water " first,,
    To see the hardcore preorder fans's response n activity in these 7 days...

With optimal advertisement, will it be necessary to open the second server?

10. Grubiorz

Grubiorz User

You again?! Get out of here already... we don't need to read any more of this **** of yours in every thread...

Back on topic, you can meet a lot of people in most hunting zones so I would say server is going strong.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015
  11. Epyh0n

Epyh0n User

innova is russian company why they ban their country ppl lol
    but they banned na ppl xD Becuz russians dont like usa :D dont tell me stories about license

Akame likes this.
  12. killASH

killASH Banned

I hope EU players unsuscribe and let russians have another server for themself.

Convictt likes this.
  13. _Лева_

_Лева_ User

Putin will help us, I saw him with the Sword homunculus with the game.

Akame likes this.
  14. Namus

Namus User

Server is very much populated i had many pvp fights for hunting spot. So far only 3 adena sellers PMed me and i reported them to CM Amarantha and they where banned within hours. As far as bots go i haven't seen any yet personally every time i suspect someone is botting i PM him first and ppl always reply...

People are buthurt that they compete with 24/7 players so they come here on forums and cry dont pay attention to them. I talked to many Russians in game and sure some are ***** like when i asked some guy for buffs and he said i dont run charity but most of them are nice and friendly from personal experience they are willing to help and even just chat (if they know English).
    Dec 29, 2015
    Innova has license for Russia it doesnt have license for US. So your point being?

eXistenZ _ likes this.
  15. lmnop

lmnop User

This is the most stupid way of checking if someone is a bot. Most of the time, people running bots are in the PC doing another tasks, so they can just reply your messages and keep doing their stuff :p

16. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Server is quite alive. Okay a couple of bots here & there but after 2 reports Innova will investigate these 'players'. Aside from those bots, a lot of ppl playing everywhere and a lot of quests just can't be done because of it. Heck, I was around Dion yesterday and it was like 10 players for every 1 mob that spawned :D I moved elsewhere instead and while still some players around, at least I could kill my mobs normally...

17. Scambug

Scambug User

The server isn't dead, not even close. But it will be in a couple months, that I'm quite certain of.
    It was doomed the second they announced that NA players would be IP blocked.
    Who the hell wants to play with a bunch of no life scamming, cheating russians who's only purpose in the game is to make real life money?
    They're worse than the freakin chinese we had in 2004...

It was Russians you should've IP blocked, Innova, not North Americans !
    But I understand that wasn't your decision to make...

Let's hope one day NCWest finally decides to open NA classic servers, cause that's where I want to play.

18. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Quite true (sadly).

I wouldn't even touch a NCWest L2C server. NCWest lacks balls to ban players on a massive scale and keep bots/rmt at bay. Only thing that would happen when NCWest opens a L2C server is that Innova is allowed to remove the IP ban for NA and the legit NA players would be hopping here...

19. turnON

turnON User

Before you open non factor usesels topic you should think about several factors,

We are in preorder phase and today is starting officialy game , + there is christmass time and manny peopel are with closest friends and families . Server is on normal Status

you can expect more players in Beginning of January .

20. blowmeaway

blowmeaway User

yep, a few friends will join in january, dunno why all this rage about numbers in the pre order phase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.