1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion about solo class

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Devforce, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devforce

Devforce User

Hello guys. I really need your advice about solo class in L2. I have a little time to play because i`m working. I know many of you working too, many of you will say "it's not a game for working people" but still. I`m more casual player then hardcore one. I need a little advice about classes. I like melee classes more, and i`m thinking which one to choose. I like tyrant, gladiator, and some of the tank classes like Dark Avenger and Shillien Templar. So, my question is? What do you think about solo classes. Which one should i pick to can handle alone in most of the times. Of course i have friends who played already, and sometimes we will play together, but maybe most of the times i`ll play alone. I need class that when i`m going back from work, and have 1 or 2 hours to play, log in and handle alone with mobs, i really need to search party and on the other hands, who will get player in party for 1 hour. Thanks a lot in advance. Have a good day!

2. Grubiorz

Grubiorz User

If you want to solo summoners are considered the best class for this as far as I know.
    But since you want melee I would advice to go with boxed PP and choose Destro, Tyrant, DA or Glad.

You can also check chart in this thread for some info.

3. Namus

Namus User

You will melee with summoner sooner or later cause you dont get any nukes anymore on summoner personally i am going for melee once i hit 40 already since i get light armor mastery at that lvl.

4. recka

recka User

from your list drop gladiator its not a bad class but as in my opinion its horrible too lvl it up unless u have BD on your buff train also (assuming u have a buffer behind u already) the attack speed from dual swords is ****, skill spam wont work for long.

id take tyrant or DA for solo, but as mention above summoner will be more superior as solo but honestly any class will do fine solo (again i guess ull have buffer on your ***) one is fast one is slow 1 has more cool downs then another.
    All of em will reach max lvl so i would just play what u enjoy and not look for what is a good solo class cus once u hit max lvl i guess ull want to PvP a lil? some classes might be fun in PvE but not so much fun in PvP thats why :p

5. Devforce

Devforce User

So if I pick summoner, is there any big difference what should I play. I like dark elves more, that's mean Phantom summoner. I don`t see more of this class around. Most of the summoners that i saw already in the game are ES and Warlocks.

6. IzalithSky

IzalithSky User

The only real issue of PS if the absence of Recharge on their servitors. In all other aspekts summoners are not that different.
    (DE in light armor and with dual swords looks dang cool)
    I strongly suggest you just pick the one you like.

7. lmnop

lmnop User

If you don't want a box and don't want summoner, then you may want to look at an elf. You have "good" self-buffs: might 2, shield 2, ww, magic barrier.

Also, consider an archer. Why? To prevent downtimes. Playing melee you will be resting every a few mobs unless you spend gold in potions. On the other hand, as an archer you get barely hit, hence you are "constantly" playing.

However, you should know before hand that you will never reach second class playing casual, they really screwed up the exp after 20+. So better aim for something that you enjoy as a first class.

IzalithSky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.