1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me pick my class - WC/BD/PP

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by vajqo, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vajqo

vajqo User

Hi guys,

i want to play support character on classic but can't decide between WC, BD or PP. I don't have any clan and will be playing alone at start. I'm afraid that most people/clans will box their buffer so it might be a good decision to go into BD. I would also like to play a class that's needed in pt (hence the support role). I also heard that they nerfed VR on classic?

tl;dr: What's the most sought after support class in classic?

2. Electroism

Electroism User

As of right now, I see A LOT of WC trying to find parties including myself. WC are wanted but its going to take a while, but the good thing about WC is that they can SOLO decently well without a group.

BD are always welcome and are highly demanded later on 40's etc.... must stay active to provide both buffs,debuffs, and dmg.

Just don't bother with PP. So many people just have that as a sideline Buffer Class lol.

Another buffer style class is Overlord. They are good buffers... bad thign is you need a clan to use his abilities basically. WC can buff parties, OL can buff the entire clan.

vajqo likes this.
  3. vajqo

vajqo User

Thanks Electroism, yeah i thought that PP may be a bad choice. As for the WCs i like that they can exp alone :) I don't really know how hard it is on classic but i imagine that if i would play BD i wouldn't be able to solo right?

4. Electroism

Electroism User

Every class CAN SOLO (well maybe not healers xD) up to a certain point, like once it somewhere in the 40's, its just better to find groups. BD should be able to solo ok until than.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.