1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Add Offline Shops

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gintoo, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aWazz

aWazz User

As the title says. This does not affect gameplay nor does it interfere with the classic components of lineage2. It will save electricity and our computers.

Bananadrama likes this.
  2. DIL

DIL Модератор 4Game Global moderator

Game devs (NC Korea) do not plan to add such a feature in the near future.

3. Fragola

Fragola User

please no (

4. aWazz

aWazz User

Why? Its not like the feature affects "classic" gameplay in ANY way. I want to leave a shop to sell some stuff but not gonna overheat my computer for it..

5. Gusar

Gusar User

no offline shops!!!!

WellPlayed likes this.
  6. aWazz

aWazz User

Give me a good reason why not.

7. Opice

Opice User

The idea bcs of elwctricity saving is very nice but hey.. Can u imagine how the towns will look like if they are full of offline shops? No thanks ;)

8. Fragola

Fragola User

1) I don't want any ghost towns
    2) If you want to achieve anything in Classic you should log in and earn it, be it grinding or trading.

9. aWazz

aWazz User

I mean I guess but still there's a lot of people with the shops online that are technically offline. I see your point for sure but I don't want to burn my hard drive lol

Bananadrama likes this.
  10. Gusar

Gusar User

reasons

1 dont like yellow
    2 milions of dwarfs set offlinemode with horrible prices ...
    3 its classic so stay classic

11. aWazz

aWazz User

Yeah but you dont have to buy from them that have horrible prices, they will never sell if no one buys it.

I still disagree. There are always lots of people running around in the towns, especially during the day. If you play different timezone, when its technically night time for the server, its hard to buy things that you may need because lots of people log off and dont leave their shops online. Classic aspects isn't changing by doing an offline shopping, its a more comfortable aspect of the game. JUST LIKE auto shots for example or some other things. I always play Lineage2 with an economic aspect and love buying and selling.

12. MaT®¢̪̀̅●x

MaT®¢̪̀̅●x User

add section on forum for WTS/WTT/WTb ?

13. Scambug

Scambug User

It's a bad system. Its only purpose is to push you to pay for a second account, nothing more.
    The economy would be just fine with offline shops.
    But whatever. Nothing we say here will have any effect on the way the Koreans alter the game so might as well just accept what we have and go with the flow.

Bananadrama likes this.
  14. kabul

kabul User

NO! eot.

15. aWazz

aWazz User

Yes, forum marketplace is a necessity! As well as offline shops. There are thousands of people playing and towns won't be dead.

16. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

offline shops? why? to save the planet? i prefer to save the game at the time being. there are so many mmos that have auction houses. even infinite odyssey has. try there

i dont understand why people pay for l2 classic just to log in and try to make it something else. i just dont understand it
    Dec 30, 2015
    it is affecting gameplay. shops are part of the social aspect in lineage 2. its a meeting place. and a place to go after grind. if no shops. then towns will look empty. hey after that maybe we should add instances? why not...

dont try to change the game. try to play and achieve something. whatever that is. doesnt matter what as long as it is yours

17. aWazz

aWazz User

Relax there cowboy, if we didn't wish to change the game this would be a c1. But its a classic version with CHANGES. Thanks for your opinion.

eXistenZ _ likes this.
  18. tyntas

tyntas User

A forum section with wtb/wts/wtt is deffinetly needed, but personally, i say a big no to offline shops - they belong to private servers only imo.

19. Ziemann65b

Ziemann65b User

I do not understand the argument. Why should no longer shops in the cities to be, because there is the Offline_shop function?
    Without Offline_shops now I make a shop and go to sleep, and my PC is running through the night.
    With offline_shops I make a shop and go to sleep, but my PC is not on, moment during the night.
    Both times it is a Shop by me in the city.

Bananadrama likes this.
  20. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

offline shop i assume that they mean the auction house

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.