1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Support to Brazil

Discussion in 'Archive' started by magnusmt, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magnusmt

magnusmt User

I'm probably late to ask for it and i actually don't know the reasons for not supporting Brazil as a playable region, and i have to say as an old school c1-c2 player i would really like to play this server while i'm live in Brazil. I have several friends who would like to enjoy this classic lineage 2 and i would like to know if there's any chance for that happen in a near future. I didn't found any explanation for it and that's why the thread. Thank you all.

2. Pashmin

Pashmin User

It's meant as a European server for Europeans in Europe.

3. magnusmt

magnusmt User

Oh well, you say as if there is only "Europeans" in your golden castle with cristals and africans slaves. Dont come to say **** when I was only asking for play and pay for it. For me that's a reasonable question.

4. Pashmin

Pashmin User

I told the facts. I would also like to see a different nationality than Russians.

Edit: It's not like they can switch the right button and: Hello all, come here and play with us! Innova have right to publish, distribute and transmit Lineage in Europe. End of story.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  5. Verita

Verita User

Its about agreement between Innova and NCSoft. NA and Asian players are banned since NC is provider of L2 in those areas. Nothing to negotiate here. Simple facts. Your 10e per month is meaningless.

6. Electroism

Electroism User

Innova just said that wont block outsiders but will require a VPN to be able to purchase a subscription. Also Innova didn't say we need a VPN to be able to play after its done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.