1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA/SA player blocked

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DeathLove, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathLove

DeathLove User

b4 saying some fact i will start with my story an surely same thing happened to lots of NA/SA player.
    i played L2 ever since it was close beta back then an quited when they changed the game into somthing too much of a carebear game.

When i hear about this L2C back then i was soo overjoyed that somthing like this happening an i even called all my friend/gaming ppls to support this project with vote,an for god sake they nvr said anything about NA/SA ip blocking.
    soo were been supporting this project an waited we hope the days we can all play this game most my friend even bought the pre-order an started playing,then now GM Doctor saying this to me an most my friend from NA/SA Unfortunately, you cannot play/purchase subscription from NA/SA region due to IP restrictions - See more at: https://support.4game.com/ticket/29122015-CJ96#sthash.0NAohmNE.dpuf.
    Im sure were not only bunch out there having this feeling of betrayal an been lied too, y im saying that coz if it ever was meant to be IP blocking for NA/SA they should of said it from begining.

PS;GM should take in consideration on how they disapointed soo many ppls an im not only talking about NA/SA player coz i know lots of player from EU been having good time with NA player ever since L2 started try to imagine wth will happen in short term an a long run.

2. AlterBridge

AlterBridge User

Well if you really want you can still play with proxy and stuff...

3. Jujata

Jujata User

battleping and wtfast changes your ip right? Try with these (they have free versions)

4. Tirith

Tirith User

5. Jujata

Jujata User

Its prolly part of the contract with NC soft. They only sold the rights for Russia/Europe.
    Try battleping and wtfast (not sure but think they change your ip+boots your connection)

Edit:not that innova wants to block NA, they would actually like to get some money from there but DAT contract! :D

6. blowmeaway

blowmeaway User

7. /Jedd

/Jedd User

You only need to use a proxy server to purchase subscription, you can login to the game without anything so no need to pay for premium proxy service. Source: I know NA people currently playing.

8. Lemmers

Lemmers User

North America best America. Much best, very freedom.

[A]KaEL likes this.
  9. aWazz

aWazz User

well they said there won't be IP blocks, you just cant purchase subscription from NA/SA.

10. phrozenb

phrozenb User

For a north American very much lacking language skills my friend you are.

11. Lemmers

Lemmers User

English skills I have not, fluent in Huehue I am.

12. Norekien

Norekien User

I guess we have to teach you about irony tho.

13. Electroism

Electroism User

You can't anymore. They are flagging accounts that were using NA/SA or anywhere else IP during early access. I've tried using both free and premium services after this incident and none has worked.

14. DrakeLs

DrakeLs User

They have stated that a glitch is going around blocking accounts for previous locations, If you wait a few days some NA accounts may become available again, "if you proxy your ip"

15. Spiritfingers

Spiritfingers User

Did you even check the forums before you posted this? Look in News and Announcements. They are not blocking NA/SA IP's. If you get the error "Region not supported." it is an error on their end and they are working to fix it.

Do your research people!

16. aWazz

aWazz User

You used to call me on my cellphone

Nyweris likes this.
  17. Aeva`'-

Aeva`'- User

The accounts that were "incorrectly" flagged as being from NA have been fixed. If you're having problems with it being "confused" about your IP and where you're from you can simply load your account with a IP proxy to get the play button, then open the game.

18. xtremGZ

xtremGZ User

It didnt work for me u.u

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.