1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GMs

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dreamtide, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OceanDrive

OceanDrive User

So it's been 1 week since server started and I was wondering if there is any GM to this server. Russians are very toxic and bully people without any reason whatsoever and since there hasn't been any GM action they will not stop (mostly Tribunal clan). There must be some rules in this game cause EU is not RU. People have a sleeping schedule and they have jobs or studies to attend to, while RU have proven that they do not. The result is they will not allow you to move out of Giran to any exp places just cause they can (since they are too far ahead on exp levels) and pk system doesn't punish them in any way. If GMs don't take action people will abandon the server. Sorry to state the obvious but the server is called Classic EU not Classic RU last time I checked.

corvik and Girenas like this.
  2. -=etox=-

-=etox=- Moderator

Hi Dreamtide,

I'm sorry, but this is the way this game works. If you cannot leave the town because of the PKs, you have to make a Party with other people and hunt them down.
    I don't think, that any GM would punish them for PKing you, because it's inGame mechanic and you have to deal with the PKs.
    I know it's frustrating, but when you cannot leave Giran, you have to port somewhere else.

etox

3. killASH

killASH Banned

Ask rusians how they make ppl Ban for pking them

4. OceanDrive

OceanDrive User

Yeah cause there are plenty places to exp in Age of Spendor. Also this is not Lair of Antharas to apply these rules, this is low level hunting grounds. Thanks for the assistance though

5. -=etox=-

-=etox=- Moderator

There wasn't any bans because of PKing russians for sure. If someone got a ban, I'm sure he deserved it. Otherwise the banned person can email the support.

I know that it is annoying but as I said, that's the inGame mechanics and it doensn't matter wether it's a low lvl or high lvl area. I'm sure, that there are enough placed you can farm your exp. You will always have fights for exp grounds for sure.

Nyweris likes this.
  6. Fragola

Fragola User

There was a ban of PK char, but not because of PK, but because he asked for real money to stop the harassment.

7. Omegon

Omegon User

In fact innova is very careful with banning ppl. They won't ban you unless they are 100% sure and have tonns of proofs of your wrongdoings.

Fragola likes this.
  8. 1nLov3

1nLov3 Banned

Do you plan to ban Russian IP's ?

9. Pashmin

Pashmin User

No. Why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.