1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To all whiners...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eXistenZ _, Dec 30, 2015.

1. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

Stop whining.

Dont try to change game. There are plenty games that correspond to your likings. I dont have lots of time to play and to be as comeptitive as i wish to be but i try to keep up with the server.

There is no point of trying to change the game to your measures. Classic server is what it is. Russians are harcore players, you drop gear and money are not easy to aquire. Live with that

If you think that you dont like all these then there are plenty of faction vs faction wow clones to choose and spend your time.

This is l2 classic. That doesent mean that this is l2 of 2004 or 2005 but this is something better i want to believe. Stay here, try hard and in the end you will achieve something

Dont whine about everything coz there are so many alternatives that will deliver for you. We like it that way and we waited for a long time.

Stay with us

*some things like gauge indicator may introduced in game but dont demand things like Russians to be band or instances to be added, or offline shops, or free teleports. Its useless and not constructive

iMadD, Apophis, TomFort and 2 others like this.
  2. Bananadrama

Bananadrama User

L2 players, so conservative and stubborn. It's always beneficial to have conversations about the best way to go about things. People will disagree with you, some will agree. Maybe a large number of players silently wish for one thing, but it won't ever be fulfilled because around here, changes are taboo and everything must stay the same forever.

Naralein, Namus and eXistenZ _ like this.
  3. Che2n

Che2n User

This is not really "classic".

This is a mixture of a lot of chronicles. Extremely customised.

eXistenZ _ likes this.
  4. Namus

Namus User

What is Classic? Classic is not C1 or C2 or C3... it is Classic a version that takes best things (arguable) about old chronicles and mixes them in together.

5. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

Eventually It will be something new that will evolve better than GOD... i hope so

its the new Lineage 2 :)

6. Verita

Verita User

Few things were changed at the very beginning of Lineage. For a good reason. And will be changed again if they want to keep player base. Calling everyone with opinion a whiner killed one L2 project already.

Sparrow and Bananadrama like this.
  7. Namus

Namus User

Giving opinion in a constructive way where you explain your reasoning among other things and yelling server will die everyone will leave you are ruining game again are 2 different things.

Sparrow likes this.
  8. aWazz

aWazz User

Your argument is invalid about "dont change things". This isn't C1, this is a mix of features we like and those that didn't destroy lineage 2. WE ALREADY changed things to our likings. For example, offline shops are a useful feature that would save electricity and our computers. Doesn't mean that we will have ghost towns, there are thousands of people playing. PEACE *drops mic*

Bananadrama likes this.
  9. -Eogh

-Eogh User

Literally, word for word, the same argument that people were presenting just before they implemented offline shops long ago.
    When you have such mentality, you can find positives for everything, and dismiss the possible negatives because in your mind, the positives outweigh the probability of the negatives.
    However, your opinions do not matter in such a project as this, simply because we have huge amounts of cold hard data from NA, Eu, Ru, Kr, Jp servers which tell us what features were the culprits in driving L2 into a ****hole

10. aWazz

aWazz User

ahh yeah I would love some cold hard data...

Nyweris likes this.
  11. -Eogh

-Eogh User

I'm sure that's not the only hard thing you'd like ;)

Seeing how many hard things you like, it's a bit weird that a hard game is not one of them

12. Nyweris

Nyweris User

I think dude was just ironical and didn't want that much of hard things you wink to offer him. But yes, keeping PC ON just for SHOP can be hard on everyone's electricity... Not like I care, I don't live in 3rd world country like you all here...

13. aWazz

aWazz User

relax pussycats

14. Traygard

Traygard User

Well lets face it, it's not classic, it's not a EU server and it's not better!! End of really..

15. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

it is for me. up to now i enjoy playing and it is a nice experiece. More than ESO, wildstar, tera, lineage 2 infinite odyssey and many more, so in my point of view this is awesom

Nyweris likes this.
  16. Norimune

Norimune User

I said this before, there is a feedback section on this forum for a reason: things aren't set in stone and things MIGHT change.
    What needs to change is bad attitude.

Bananadrama likes this.
  17. MaxMustermann

MaxMustermann User

Me too.

18. Traygard

Traygard User

But your post is to:
    To all whiners

See there's not whiners, they just have point of view to put across like you do..

Or are you a WHINER to??

Bananadrama likes this.
  19. Scambug

Scambug User

What difference does it make to you, OP if people complain or not. WTF do you care?
    I'm assuming you're not a complete idiot and you know this game is developed by Koreans who never read these forums,
    so whatever we say, do or think here, none of it will EVER have ANY influence on how the game plays.

Nyweris likes this.
  20. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Please don't spread false information here... We all know innova is able to lots of thing... and ncsoft even moar... oh w8...