1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass reporting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NiHou, Dec 31, 2015.

1. NiHou

NiHou User

I think it is sad that clans and random people who cant get their spot mass report people....

Sad to see that we are back at old times where mass report/petition is the way to play L2 ....

Random people walk up to someone and report them for no reason rather than they are bored or the spot is taken....

I am level 17 and I am exping in a 2 man party.... random person walks up... says bot report... I respond to him and say wtf.... yet he still reports me because spot is taken by me....

stupid.... then he send more chars to just report......

I preffered the old way.... PvP/PK rather than mass reporting....

guess good game gets destroyed by stupid kids who cant play the game....

2. The Truthh

The Truthh Banned

It is indeed a very sad way of things on these russian servers... russians are the kings of mass reporting and I think the gms just ban people because theya re sick of getting reports....there should be a punishment for this type of behavior because this is something on a russian server only...I have people walk up to me all day long and just call me a bot and tell me they are reporting me..I am honestly bored of this and since I have known legit people already who have lost their account do to this behavior it makes me wonder if this server is gonna be worth playing cause I will in the end get banned by randoms and clans mass reporting..I read a thread posted last year that on the other server clans were mass petitioning each other....i just find it pathetic and laughable thats what the russian community is about...they cant beat you so they petition you until your so far behind them from rerolling new accounts that u cant win and they think they are great
    Dec 31, 2015
    mass reporting.png

3. Nancie

Nancie User

It's rediculous it happens to me too, and then people will cry in three months when the server is dead. Or they themselves get banned for other people doing it to them

4. Martyi

Martyi User

Since the staff said they manually check the reported char and you are 100% legit, you have nothing to worry about.
    Let the kids report you and play your game ;)

Sparrow likes this.
  5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

This. If you're sure you're legit just chill out and keep enjoying the game ^^ if you're playing legit just don't worry,keep the idiots blabling :p otherwise adapt to the kids and unleash the troll! *;,,;*

Sparrow likes this.
  6. The Truthh

The Truthh Banned

the thing is i know legit people who have been banned and had to argue for 3-4 days to get their accounts back so obviously in game check isnt super accurate so ******s like this who petition is ridicilous....go read the other forums on core where they had petition wars...obviously people do it because they know it works...the gms should have a punishment for people who just peitition people like a 1 day ban for every false report

7. Longwei

Longwei User

you people haven't experience mass petition nowhere else? i remember pretty clear, clans mass petition each other on Teon and on other NC servers back then.

The Truthh and Sparrow like this.
  8. Namus

Namus User

Don't you know there isn't such a thing as guilty person? Everyone is legit... or so every boter says.

Sparrow likes this.
  9. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I wont worry about it.2 of my ex-cp members got banned too,they were legits,the reason of the ban was a failed payment for NCoins (1 of them used the other 1 card to make the payment,that's why the both get banned),but they got unbanned few days later...in my case,i got LOTS of fanboys yelling at me i'm a bot and i use scripts...buuuuuut since it's not the truth,so far (4 years) my account was NEVER banned even for 1 day or 10 minutes,nothing at all.Not even on the WTfast wrong ban wave ^^ so just play ur game and relax :)

10. Warmyz

Warmyz User

+1

Lol, guys just believe everything the people says.

Sparrow likes this.
  11. MaT®¢̪̀̅●x

MaT®¢̪̀̅●x User

mithril mine - FULL OF BOTS. And they are unkillable :)))))))))))))))) Report button with delay 30 minutes but who cares.
    Is there any admin alive to ban these accounts? How hard can it be to go there and check once a day for bots. Later on they will be 2x/3x level and will *** whole server economy. Im not even mad its official :)

12. Jujata

Jujata User

just a question :)
    How did you get all these money to buy top no grade heavy armor and bow at your lvl? :)

13. ''Doh

''Doh User

Yeah and he has 91 healing potions (thats like 91k worth of adena), uses atk speed potions (~2k of adena every 20 minutes? Of course if he uses it all the time), and non novice soul shots. Using all of this, would definitely make income negative :). Wonder where he got so much adena too:)

14. BloodAndSand

BloodAndSand User

lesser healing potion = 1k each???? do you even play this game? hahahahahah

The Truthh likes this.
  15. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

Mass hate :)

The Truthh likes this.
  16. The Truthh

The Truthh Banned

no brain people lesser healing pots drop all around maybee learn some l2 and drops are all over the place...i am 24 was farming spiders for adena not xp cause they die quick...maybee one day you will learn how to play lineage 2 after all the game is more then 10 yrs old and yet you same non factors still dont know how to play...maybee this is why you ******s mass report and whine cause your just bad..

17. Jujata

Jujata User

hoooo ****!
    :22: