1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Players bringing mobs to towns?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ''Doh, Dec 31, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ''Doh

''Doh User

So it seems players are now trying to kill other AFK players in towns by bringing mobs there. This morning I logged in and saw plenty of dead people in Gludio. I wonder how butt hurt people must be to resort to such tactics?:)

2. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Yeah saw it as well. Lucky my own afk shop was still alive. I'm wondering though if it really was mobs or that someone with a banhammer came along... . afaik when a player dies with shop, the shop will be removed.

3. ''Doh

''Doh User

It was mob, my other char was killed. Got killed by Delu lizardman in one hit (It seems someone brought mobs from plains of Dion). And yes when you die, shop disappears, but sign of shop is still kept for some reason.

I guess now we will have to store our items in WH before setting up an AFK shop.

4. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

...someone had a good farm then :D

5. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

Fragola and DemiGoth like this.
  6. Opice

Opice User

All this mob train -logoff thingie just sucks really hard and ncsoft or if possible then innova should do smthg about it :( Smthg like u log off but still some kind of "your ghost" stays on the spot for 10 seconds and gets the hits from mobs. When u log in - dead. Or to not be able to log off while in combat.. And combat stence not to be removed till the mobs or u are dead.

7. ''Doh

''Doh User

Good to hear. I guess either that player also did not know that in villages players do not drop items or he was just a troll trying to reduce some experience % of others?.. :)

Edit. Oh it seems you don't even lose experience points in towns, so it is not worth doing such pulls at all (6.2.3. When player dies in a peaceful zone (villages, towns), he doesn’t lose experience points.)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  8. thepsyck

thepsyck User

ill bet ,its the russian again :(

Rodimus and Nyweris like this.
  9. Grubiorz

Grubiorz User

Unless you want to reduce competition on local market a bit ;)

10. Pashmin

Pashmin User

Ok

[​IMG]

Oscar, Rytfield, Rodimus and 2 others like this.
  11. ''Doh

''Doh User

Well maybe, but it is so negligible that I wonder who could do such thing only for that. You can kill some people, but if you want to kill specific players that you are competing, it will be much harder. Also doing this only makes that player look bad, so other players might put him in black list and KOS him or not buy from him anymore. To me, at least, it looks like it is not worth doing, because such thing can fire back and gain is very minimal:)

12. Fragola

Fragola User

you don't lose exp when you die in villages )

13. ''Doh

''Doh User

I know, I edited my reply :)

14. Nyweris

Nyweris User

You NO SAY to others what's worth and what's NOT lol... You have no idea... you all clueless in here and in game... Half population is trollz and grieforz who will troll and grief **** out of you all for teh fun. But you still fail to comprehend it... dat makes me even moar astonished, how clueless you all can be, like srsly now...

15. ''Doh

''Doh User

Lol you mad?;D If so, then who cares? I couldn't care less for the trolls like that. Actually you look more clueless talking nonsense like this.

P.S. And first please learn to read, before writing all this nonsense? Do you know a difference between having an opinion and telling people what to do or not? Because apparently you do not.

16. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Nonsense are what you all writing here in forums instead of grinding with me. You post **** and cries without thinking it will make 0 total 0 for new updates or changes. You all are total noobs... I am just having fun reading ur **** and laughing my *** off and trolling you all back.

17. ''Doh

''Doh User

Well I guess clueless people like you will stay like that permanently :). No one was crying about that, if you had at least a little bit of a brains, you would have understood that it was just a discussion, not whining. But I guess you are some kind of delusional person that sees whines in every thread =]. Well troll is a troll: he thinks he is the smartest but it is the opposite :).

18. Wistrolcillo

Wistrolcillo User

Hello! What's up?
    My question is if You can drop items meanwhile you're in shop mode in the town.
    Today me and more players were dead cause someone bring aggro monsters to the city.

19. Electroism

Electroism User

You do not lose EXP or Items in town/safe zone.

20. Gabe rzo

Gabe rzo User

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2016