1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glad / Tyr

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Scarecrow, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

hi, after i watched some videos about glad im a bit confused. i remember when i played my gladi on teon the skill animation wasnt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow ? ! ? same on the tyr, the aoe shot and single shot animation is so slow is that normal ?

2. HejkaKrejzole

HejkaKrejzole Banned

You watched videos with fully buffed glads/tyrrants with 1000+ attack speed and you run with 0 attack speed buffs unless you are popping haste pots, so you have like 400 attack speed? Thats the difference probably.

3. Omegon

Omegon User

That's normal Get used to it.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

well my gladi was 79 on teon but i did not remember that the skill cast was so low.
    the gladi range aoe has 10 sec cd and the tyr 3 ?

5. UniqueName

UniqueName User

Ladies and gentlemen: Glad players since the start of L2 - "Why I can't do X? What you mean game mechanics/strategy/logic/being an intelligent person? WHY I CAN'T DO X? BUT I SAW IT!".

The answer, my friend is same as it has been for years - buy +++++ duals or don't play the class and don't think about things that you could never understand.

6. Omegon

Omegon User

But glad's melee aoe has 2 sec cd instead of 3 on tyr. You can spam it.
    You can also wear heavy and have stun/root/sleep resistance, and also ranged stun. AAAAAnd 40% chance to evade any physical skill, And on 68+ you are faster than tyr.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

nvm im back to my abyss walker ;)