1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PK (Karma) Drop Rate

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Apophis, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Apophis

Apophis User

I was farming today with my friends, when a Tribunal guy started harrasing us for kiling one of his friends for the spot. Although he was high lvl we decided to make a stand and go full karma on him.

When we were finally defeated, we went to clean up karma by killing eachother (you know, the old fashion way), and we realized that even if we had below 5 pks each, we were still droping items. Was there any change that I missed? You can drop items while red even from the 1st pk? (summoning @Fragola).

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

As patch notes says if you're PK you're suppose to drop (if killed from a player while red) onlt after 4 PKs points...if you dropped with 1 PK,dieing by a player...i guess it's a bug :p

3. tyntas

tyntas User

From what i understood its 4 or more, so if u have 4 pk's u will drop items.

4. Fragola

Fragola User

it's 4+, are you sure you washed your previous PK count?

5. HejkaKrejzole

HejkaKrejzole Banned

And btw this is totally not classic that you drop almost everytime when you die from mobs and never when you are red, because smart players will just buy pk scrolls (lol like 2k each for lower lvls?). In c1 even after 1 pk you would surely drop 1/4 of your equipement so it was very risky to PK, now you get more exp while red, no item drop <5 you can only lose some exp when killed. Its better to PK in sight every dwarf, orc before then stun you and then die to players than risk dying to mobs, because you will lose items and xp.

6. Fragola

Fragola User

if you are red and die to mobs, you still have a high chance to drop stuff