1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To all our players

Discussion in 'Community' started by Stimpack, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Stimpack

Stimpack User

Hello im writing this not to start another dumb flame topic but just to ask ppl from our community to just reflect about i write here

Yes i know there are things on server that upset many ppl here and practicies which are not verry appriciated
    we all like lineage 2 some for its pvp some for its social elements and some just for place where they just kick back with their friends after work and relax and immerse in fantastic fantasy world. im reading this forum from quite some time and i must point that our community slowly become toxic if u compare it to before server started.

Now i ask you do we really wanna go this way to instead socialize with others and have fun we will be avoiding them because of fear yes i know that some things are allowed by game systems and im ok with that its just "if not forbidden then is allowed" rule here do we really wanna to make ppl who are new here to run and playerbase to decrease ? will innova run server if population be too low ? if this is place we all to play shoudnt we make it enjoyable to ppl and attract more of them ?

dont flame here i dont wanna offend or moralize any1 just want you to think about it thats all have fun and good day

2. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

B-but...We play for the nostalgic dramaz :Cry:

Nyweris likes this.
  3. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Toxic is you and your forum blaberings, go play or go cry. I allow to do both... Please have a bad day for me, will ya? Thanks.

4. Stimpack

Stimpack User

Well i dont need to do anything 4 you i didnt wrote anything adressed to any1 specific but here you are proving my point :)

Well instead offending you i just wish u have a nice day and have fun

Rytfield likes this.
  5. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Now mby you see the difference between light and darkness, but you alwayz will be weak, as you chose just one side... pathetic.

I proved my point of full forum of kidz too!

6. Rytfield

Rytfield User

Oh, the irony.

Maya Reinhartz likes this.
  7. Opice

Opice User

L2 community was always **** ;-)

8. Niewolnica

Niewolnica User

L2 is brutal game not loving weak ones.

9. ValidUsermane

ValidUsermane Banned

Dear friend, please consider playing Hello Kitty Online, because Lineage 2 is all about being toxic, or harrasing toxic players.

10. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

You guys are acting more and more ridiculous all the way.

I agree with you OP, we could do a lot better, be less OMG SOMEONE BAN BOTSSS every 10 minutes and actually present ourselves as a better community. But since that takes participation from absolutely everyone with a forum account, it's never going to happen.

11. Viena

Viena User

TBH I care a lot less as when I played back then, hench I play a lot less too. I don't have the time nor the patience these days convincing who ever trying to set things to my own likings. Realy I can't be bothered anymore. You play 16 hours a day? Good for you you have so much spare time. You are on auto play? It won't be me stopping you. RMT, go ahead, its not my money you spent. I play my own game, on my own terms, at my own speed, even if it would take me 2 years to hit B Grade. As soon as my gaming fun has turns into frustration for what ever reason I just stop p(l)aying. Simple as that.

ValidUsermane, Omegashin and Nyweris like this.