1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sweex, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweex

Sweex User

Hey

I really rejoiced at the thought of an EU classic server. Unfortunately it opened during Christmas time so I didn't have time to play it.

I've been wandering the forums and the mood I get is:

- Too many russians people (how is it a problem anyways since cyrillic isn't implemented in the chat)
    - Bots being a huge problem - with it RMT
    - Only existing PvP is people trying to stun other people farming mobs just so they drop items
    - Apparently no big factions are fighting each other, people are just farming like machines, not trying to enjoy the game and PvP (at least thats what transpires from the non-existent flaming posts which made all the drama charm of lineage 2)

This is NOT the lineage I'm looking forward to. Is it really that way or just whiners hit the forums nowadays?

2. Electroism

Electroism User

I barley meet any RUS so far, they are prob all high levels 40+

There are still quite a bit of BOTS running around.

Yes Dwarves, Orc Mystic, and whoever has a stun, stun others to try to get them killed. Not everyone does it, but it does happen. That is not the only form of PvP. There are some people who kill each other to get a farming spot lol. Also we sometimes group up to kill those who stun players since we dont drop items when we turn purple. BUT the good thing about this mechanic is that you can USE that on botters to get them killed and steal there gear.

There aren't big faction PvPing right now since everyone is just trying to get to 40 to get there "real class"

So far me and few others are just enjoying our time at the moment. The low level towns are filled with life again >.>

Nyweris likes this.
  3. deadmaker

deadmaker User

Let's see:

*There are quite a lot for Russians but is not something unbearable like some people are saying. There are quite a lot of people from other countries as well.
    *Bot's definitely aren't a huge problem. Just check NCWest and there you will see what's a huge real problem.
    *This is something that happens quite a lot but it is not the only existing PvP. Just today i had a massive PvP vs people trying to take my spot.
    *Don't know what's going on about factions. Been to busy xping as you say.

Do I recommend this server? So far, I definitely do.

4. Amikae

Amikae User

The only problem as I see it are bots. There are A LOT of bots. A lot more than people think. And as you play, you start to notice them. It's not on NCWest level, but it's not that far behind. People are blatantly botting everywhere, we report them and nothing happens.

So maybe it's a good idea to roll a class with stun. Because at least you can train the bots and hope items drop.

I don't even have a stun and I got a lot of mats from a bot in Mithril Mines dying from wisps.

5. Electroism

Electroism User

You can also just train the mob near the botter than log off :x seen that happen few times today during AC.

6. Righeteous

Righeteous Banned

- Too many russians people (how is it a problem anyways since cyrillic isn't implemented in the chat)
    Yes many Russians, so what, why is that such a huge problem to everyone? would you prefer half populated server?
    - Bots being a huge problem - with it RMT
    Bots exists, like in every L2 game you ever played. I believe Innova is doing a decent job in cleaning them. currently bots do not effect your game play
    - Only existing PvP is people trying to stun other people farming mobs just so they drop items
    Did not get into real PVP yet so i cant tell, the stunning only happened like twice to me (i am level 26)
    - Apparently no big factions are fighting each other, people are just farming like machines, not trying to enjoy the game and PvP (at least thats what transpires from the non-existent flaming posts which made all the drama charm of lineage 2)
    I personally believe PVP at lvl 20 is boring, I think we will see more pvp when most of the server is in their 40+

Nyweris likes this.
  7. killASH

killASH Banned

Make yourself a favour and dont start. If bots/adena spamers bother u, u Will Just be frustrated.

8. Asbjorn

Asbjorn User

yea this server is mostly russ. and they run a "Russian only policy" so you cant team up with them. its fight them or leave their zone lol.
    Yes this is a innova L2 server. so there will be alot bots ( there already is a ton of bots ) and they dont put much effort into removeing them ( loseing money for innova ) afterall bots also pay to play.

Pvp. there is pvp if you go high level areas where the big clans farm 24/7 if you go there you will find pvp. if you go other places you will be stunned.

no big faction fighting each other? Russia hate everyone else. so that is 1 big faction.

9. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Los of English in (shout) chat. Yes, there are Russians on the server and their play style might not something you like (I don't like it for sure - KSing mofos :D ), but there's also Dutch (me included), Germans, French, Spanish ...ppl from all over Europe... In general, most players I encounter do speak English...

O-so true. One of the reasons I left NCWest when Innova got their license here. Now with L2C there are bots around indeed, but mostly 'out of sight' in the dungeons. IMO not a real big problem. As said above already, stun them and let the mobs kill them (and hope for a drop...)

PKd a group of players with my party for a spot. No biggie and half an hour later we were clean again. But indeed, PvP is not so much alive at the moment, other than some spot PvP...

There are only 4 level 3 clans atm on the server and they have a combined total of around 100 players. The rest of the clans are 2 and below, so not many clanwars & politics yet. Not to mention with the average player being around 30 now the chances of more level 3 clans are slim at the moment, because of the need of mobs from Cruma (or DV) to level up your clan to 3... I think (and hope) that politics will start to take form 2nd half of January...

This is IMO the best Lineage II server to play on at the moment. Only alternative being privates, but well, do youw ant trojans on your system? :D

10. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

If you want to play l2 this is by far the best server to do it

11. Asbjorn

Asbjorn User

by far the best officiel server.
    there are private servers that enforce these rules way more then they do here :)

12. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

Prive servers are not trustworthy at least for me

13. Aeva`'-

Aeva`'- User

Definitely a great server. Had a lot of pvp. If we want to pvp you can definitely find it anywhere.. TONS of people in any exp spot from 20 to 40 and you often have trouble getting a good spot unless you hang around for hours. Ive really enjoyed the server so far

14. aWazz

aWazz User

I agree with ppl above, if you had to play l2 somewhere, this is the place. Too many private servers are corrupt and die in months..

15. Papakeno

Papakeno User

This is by far the best L2 experience I've had since I was a kid, no doubt. Are there stuff one would like to improve? Oh yes. Is it still worth playing? Yes. Just dont solo :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.