1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoil chance and rate.

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by shinigami214, Jan 3, 2016.

1. shinigami214

shinigami214 User

Hi my Dear friends,

I really want to know what is spoil rate on this server ? Always, When I'm using spoil , meaning that the spoil condition is activated, but when I swept it , I didn't get any reward ( the chance is very rare).

I know about this :

"The best spoil /drop is when your lvl is +/-3 than the mob lvl."

Anybody could tell me what's going on ? How can I increase my spoil rate ? It's any chance for that (I mean without increase by lvl).

Which statistic is responsible for spoil chance ? STR? DEX? Or INT ??

Please, answer me.

So, is this how is supposed to be ?? It's normal on classic ?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  2. cassiopeia

cassiopeia User

there are 2 things:
    spoil land rate ( its higher as long as you reduce the difference between your level and mobs level )

spoil drop rate ( you can't increase this ) check the wiki for more info https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page
    you can find the spoil rate in there.

3. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Kinda true. As Artisan I'm able to spoil mobs up to level 28. After that it's a 0.000000001% chance of success (and yet I did spoil my SSC recipe on Devianne with a WarSmith...)

4. shinigami214

shinigami214 User

It's impossible, I mean first option, because I have 23 lvl, and the moobs are 21, so the difference is -2 lvls. As You can see all will be fine, but isn't. I've read on this forum, that on the russian classic is a 1/6 chance to spoil to the C1. It's that truth?

5. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Bad luck, that's all... My Artisan is now 27 and I still am able to spoil mobs in Execution Ground (white/yellow ones). Okay, I have to take 2-4 tries, but i CAN spoil them. The result though is what the table gives you, and aside from base materials, chances are pretty low to get something...

6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

This. Keep in mind that :
    Spoil got 2 chances : the land and the drop.
    When spoil land,mob after death MAY give you items.When spoil 'drop' the mob will start flashing in blue,and using sweeper will give you items.
    The chance of the 'spoil drop' is anyway low,based to the mob/item you spoil...you may spoil some mobs and get 1/100 or in some mobs 99/100,as Cassiopea suggested,take a look to the wiki for the % of spoil of mobs.
    Spoil land =/= spoil drop :)

7. Migacz

Migacz User

You here are joking, right?
    I was trying to spoil so many mobs so many times that I can't even count... Spoiling for basic materials is some kind of nightmare. I'm on lvl 21, spoil score from today - RoD: 2 mat's/20 min, RoA 3 mat's/20 min, AC - n.c... Bad luck? Seriously?

It's not my first BH on my life, neither the second... I'm always checking "status of spoil" on the chat window. But rate of spoil rate is just pathetic. Maybe it's only case of my lvl and on higher spoiling is better, but now it's enjoyable as constipation. You really want to... But there is no way to do it.

I herd it's because of bots... Really? Decreasing spoil drop rate? I can recommend servers cable cutting - it will piss of everyone on the server but it definitely will finish bots problem... Or maybe admins should work more on bots case, huh?!

And the last thing is... Calculator from https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page definitely sucks. Thank you for your attention. I'm going back to my masochistic spoil.

shinigami214 likes this.
  8. Angbryn

Angbryn User

My main character is a spoiler and even when the spoil condition is activated there almost never is something to sweep.

9. DIL

DIL Модератор 4Game Global moderator

You heard wrong. The overall drop and spoil rates were increased significantly in Classic 1.5 patch. You didn't see what was in 1.0. This spoil is MUCH better. And yes, it is intended drop/spoil rate.

10. Rainlok

Rainlok User

You are spoiling wrong mobs for sure. At the same time why would you want to lvl a spoiler if you can get same basic mats at lvl 20 and 50? Activation depends on your skill level and m.atack (unconfirmed) and "sweeping" is purely (Korean) random.

11. Fragola

Fragola User

spoil activation depends purely on the skill level, sweeping - on the chance from the base.

12. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Partly true. As I stated above, I managed to spoil SSC recipe on Devianne server with my WS back in the days. WS has lv1 spoil and chances are very low that spoil lands, but if persistent enough it'll land eventually...

13. Omegon

Omegon User

Here - it will take 100+ spoils to spoil a 40 lvl mob with a 1 lvl spoiler.

Safe spoil range is around
    LvUp Level for spoil skill + 13
    For exsample a 55 lvl spoiler will spoil a 68 lvl monster with festival just fine, but will have a 30% chance to spoil a 69 lvl monster.
    Same for 56 57 58 59 60 61 lvl spoilers. But on lvl 62 he will get a lvl up of spoil festival and will spoil all monsters in this game just fine.

As for spoil drop chance - it depends on spoiler's level, and will diminish if the spoiler is much higher than the monster, just like item drop rate.