1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best classes for a trio?

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Steakpuncher, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Steakpuncher

Steakpuncher User

Hello All,

I'm playing this game with a a few friends (2 others at the moment) and we are trying to come up with a decent class combination.

At the moment we are aiming for Warcryer, Shilien Elder, and Hawkeye, but I have a feeling this won't end up being a decent combination for PVE or PVP.

Could anyone suggest something better, ideally if a change needs to be made, I would prefer the WC is altered.

Many thanks for your help.

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Not such a good trio...WC buffs are quite perfect,he only misses few buffs,which belong to the prophet anyway.The SE can give you wild magic+empower and recharge,but those are just for mages.Archer is not so good...i saw videos from the RU and thought they were kinda good...but using them here made me change my mind...if archers are meant to PVP with skills as H5,they're kinda useless now...since you've to wait at least 40+ to have 3 skills...which are quite slow to be casted and in a small-scale pvp,you'll get killed by 1 or 2 nukes or die of 'bleed'.

With the WC+SE duo i'd go for a mage.Otherwise the problem is the archer+SE combo...which is not so good since noone of the function of the SE are worth for an archer (recharge? yeah usefull but archers use 1 mp point per hit so...)

If you want to go trio make either a fighter pt (wc/pp/dd,wc+2 dd) or a mage trio (se+2 dd,se+wc+1 dd) guess it's up to you :)

3. Steakpuncher

Steakpuncher User

Hi thanks for the response.

If we were to run with WC & Hawkeye, what would your suggestion be for the 2nd DD?

4. Yettos

Yettos User

WC / BD / TH-AW-PW-Tyrant

5. mattz

mattz User

You're correct, it is ****.

Well, firstly you will have to consider whether you wanna play as archer/mage, considering you want to be good at pvp or /e you can exclude melee.

So, archer trio :

HE + [PP -> faster buffs + zerk] + EE (heal, recharge)
    HE + WC [Better for long term, but worse till 60] + EE (heal, recharge > heal)

otherwise:

SH + SE + PP or 2nd SH
    SH is much better if you're not in full organised const grp than Necro, also in any such case they are going to add resists (which they will probably in next update so 2017 on ru/eu servers, considering 2.0 just came up in mid december on KR(and we're 6months behind or so) and next update gonna be in may)).

Personally I would go for mages, since they lvl up faster and are as good as archers or better.
    SH+SE+PP is better than 2SH+SE (Acu+zerk, BtB, BtS, additional heal, additional root although with lesser land rate than se).