1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Skelth easier than GK?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by xCrisalida, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xCrisalida

xCrisalida User

Since this server opened i think it passed 1 week maybe a bit more and I just have seen on Twitch that ppl begin to be 50+ and killing on EV. As I remember on GK before ppl begin to kill there it passed a lot of more time than here since the open so I'm asking is this server easier than GK?

2. Yettos

Yettos User

What you see on twitch is the top 0.1% of players, average level now is probably around 25-30

Nyweris likes this.
  3. NasSeKa

NasSeKa User

and some ppl started on 22th so they have 1 week advantage ^^

4. Electroism

Electroism User

Some of us pre order and got to play on Dec. 20th so those who are high levels now got a head start... Many new blood came in on Dec. 27th I believe it came official for everyone. Most of us average players are around 20-32.

5. iPKu0

iPKu0 User

It's easier. We play 1.5. GK was 1.0

6. dty//

dty// User

It is a lot easier.

7. mattz

mattz User

1 party is playing 24/7, having about 40 ppl on 12? chars or so. They do have 50, because they are established cp, playing for rtm with dedication they also played on ru classic and they knew what to do, but it is only their party.
    Strong parties just made 41-42 lvl's(ex. Lucky's aka "L party) they're almost 8-10 behind the "comedy" top kp, but well ...
    Average players have 30+, a "good" groups that play from the start are 35+.

It's a lot easier, because EU players tend to have lesser online(5h-8h tops a day), than people on gran kain, therefore it is much easier to get ahead of them. Also you have 1.5 (free dgr set, better drop/adena rate so lvling with shots from the start).
    In fact, if you have a friend that could lend you 300k and you would be able to start with top ng weapon you can easily make 25 in a day and perhaps 30 in 3days therefore you can still catch up, perhaps not to "comedy" and "top parties" such as Lucky's (leader of Elders having 41+ lvls) but to the rest easily.

You also have some solo players that are not aoeing, but they have online 15h/day and they have 41/42+ lvl's for ex. Lorax or MYNIGGA

I recommend it's gonna be long term server.

RimtasKentas, Invari, TomFort and 3 others like this.
  8. Fuzzyy

Fuzzyy User

This pretty much sums it up.

9. Zarii

Zarii User

As stated 1.5 is a lot easier then 1.0. 1x adena drops instead of 0.3 means people have top gear a lot earlier = lvl a lot faster, also -4% exp death instead of -10%. And I can also say that there was way more griefing on L2 Russian Classic. More stunners, trainers and pking people, at least from my experience.

10. dty//

dty// User

The adena rate was 0,17x not 0,3x on 1.0.

11. Fragola

Fragola User

can you please name the character in our party that has lvl 21 or 42? =)

12. GraddySK

GraddySK User

GK is like 10x adena rate and 5x exp rate like Skelth this is not hardcore :)

13. Aeva`'-

Aeva`'- User

Very accurate summary

magnusmt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.