1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My point of view (not that anyone cares)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iMadD, Jan 4, 2016.

1. iMadD

iMadD User

So as title say,my point of view about pretty much everything and nothing.

As a fellow lineager had say (I apologise I don't remember who he was and can't scrolling pages of crying posts to find him)
    After 13 + years MMO player and more game launches that I care to count this one despite the few hours delay was the smoothest I ever experienced 0 lags or crashing server,beautiful thanks for that Innova.

About Russian players only I can be happy I see them with us , as if they wasn't here we will be talking about a truly empty server.
    Don't get upset if they are 10 lvl higher than you with top D weapons they are simple more organised than all the "European " players and bond together.

About bots....well we play lineage don't we? Bots are part of lineage always was always will be. At least they try and working around and bots disappearing as fast as appearing.
    Now if only we stop reporting anything moving around us how better will it be.
    Not all dwarf are bots like another fellow lineager said.
    It's a €10 sub for a month is the company's best interest to remove all the bots as the people boting will keep paying fresh €10 for new bot but you have to keep it smart , banning them the first day and the dumber boter will quit.

Last words. I'm enjoying the game playing on my own pace my own time finally got my wife back to lineage (only my brother to convince left) and who cares after all this days I'm just 22 lvl on my toons and I'm having a ( insert inappropriate word) blast.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2016
  2. killASH

killASH Banned

Well I agree with u on almost everything. What Im worried/hate about is that innova take looong time to take action against bots and server Just opened which means that they work with full power, yet it takes long Ban. Im afraid what Will happen in a year from now when subs drop. Less money for innova and less People on project...I cant imagine reporting bot and nothing hapening to him for a month or more. I would expect atleast at server start that innova would have faster response.

3. iMadD

iMadD User

Considering the holiday season I think they did fairly ok can only get better.
    About server population I can only see it growing some countries/ people still celebrating. Also there is good advertising from twitch streams,lineage was lost game a year back with only a few streamers on private server, and we see people coming here now they just hear about classic.
    And I believe there is a lot more people waiting NCWEST reaction and they might give up waiting on that waste of space company.

Nyweris likes this.
  4. Namus

Namus User

uMad? Haha sorry couldn't resist! I agree with everything!

iMadD likes this.
  5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Actually it's holidays season,most of the staff is offline,this is why it takes longer times to react...otherwise bots would be banned daily.

About RU players...yeah it's not really like they are '10 levels' higher,it's that they already are 40-50+,Rinne...Reinne...Rienne(?) pt is already 50+ with Karmian and C grade staff...but they are quite much nolifers (in the good mean,not the bad) so they exp the whole day with a full organized pt,so it's normal...that wont change the fact that once they will hit 75 they're done,they may hit it in 5 days and it will take you 5 months,but that's the goal everyone will achieve sooner or later so... :)

The real 'thing' that bother me is the random fixxes they made...about classes and fixxes in general...mobs drop rate is good...which reminds of the old days,actually even the fact that mobs make you drop looks the same...but then they improved the +12 -15 stat for dyes which is after-GOD...also the classes fixes seems to be after-GOD...archer seem to be 'op' with skills,which make them useless 'till late 40 ('till then they only have power shot...6 seconds delay and 4 casting time)...mages seems to be the strongest class for now as usual...also daggers are quite...meh? blow land rate is low,but it was always this way...in the next patch with the new 76+ skills,more or less every class will get to the 'High-five' status,which made archers and mages OP (archers with death sting in primis)...but if they keep going like this,improving classes to the 'high-five' status,will we get to the 'GOD' status in like 2 patches? heh x_x don't run so much Koreans we're fine this way! D:
    Jan 4, 2016
    NcWest is not gonna have 'any' reaction. They're a dead company who keep running dead servers. They opened a new server named Zaken,which was also on "Steam",did by any chance you gave a look to the 'score'? No surprise it was 'Mostly Negative'. Server is over-runned by bots and scripters,this is why for us who played on NcWest (i'm from Naia) are seriously "over-powered" compared to the 'Native-Core' players. We used to fight bots and scripts,most of us (them) also used scripts to fight...no surprise most of the players moved from Naia to Core after being banned (ztifler for example,or Figga which finally seem to have won the 'Forever-ticket' for the Banana Island)...

They haven't and they wont even be trying to open a 'Classic' server...that will end in not even 1 month. If here the problem is due to few bots and RMTer (but we got frost) just think what will happen there where they got that failure of 'gameguard' :)

Just to make sure what's the difference between Core and Naia,log on core and port to the Ertheia's starting area,what do you see? Few players or no players at all? Oh,good. Now do the same on Naia,what do you see? I guess this ->

TomFort and Nyweris like this.
  6. [A]KaEL

[A]KaEL User

Thats some funny **** tbh!

DutchPwner likes this.
  7. ZiggyStardust

ZiggyStardust User

Well, I have been playing this game for a 10 years, with brakes and so on. I have very accidentally returned here. I enjoy easy gaming, however I doubt I will stay for a long time, not because of bots, but time it takes from my life. Addiction is addiction and many of us are addicted to this game, even that it's by far not the best game created.

Bots...well I met them in my journey to lvl 20. Many of them just farming adena for their masters. We all seen adena sellers. Also there are many players with passive boting (software does its job while you near pc), those players won't be banned. However to spend 10£ on subscriptions is to expensive and dangerous if you run bot. Question is why those bots or adena sellers are not being account banned instantly? You sell adena - account ban. None company will waste their time in selling adena and making 10£ accounts after every ban, to low profit. Also, why wouldn't you reward players for reporting real bots? I do know that botters are using report button to make administration busy checking good players, why wouldn't you make 5 report count? If at least 5 players think that he is bot and report him, you do investigation. This would lower the amount of false reports.

However, I would love to enjoy this game for a last time, what I am trying to do now. I have been botting in Naia for a 3 years and I know how it ruins the game. I know that nobody will sell adena if expenses are to high and that nobody will buy it if the price is high. Don't wait until it's to late. This can be a chance to rebuild this addictive game again, at least for a while...it won't happen if it will be crowded with software players.

Just have fun playing, achiever is not that one who buys stuff.

8. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Well, RMT is a ******* gold mine. One of the more interesting PM's I got was 1M adena for 55€. My lowly 28-32 lvl, 9 people CP could pay a month's subscription in a day this way.

It is totally worth it, for botters, to create a new account for evey banned one. Of course, it is worth it for Innova as well, to keep banning them....

9. ZiggyStardust

ZiggyStardust User

That's not true. Don't forget those 1kk cost too. People who sell adena they buy it from suppliers. Sometimes suppliers are selling (if they have huge stock) themselves, I doubt it will work on L2C. Usually some 5 different suppliers are selling adena for real money to resellers, reseller than advertises it in-game with added profit. So imagine, currently 1kk costs like 30 euros, that means reseller buys it for example 15-20 euros. He keeps profit of about 15 euros. Subscription cost - 10 euros. If Innova will ban those resellers fast, it will bring adena prises high enough that it simply will not be worth to buy it. When there is no demand, they will stop selling. You just have to ban them... It would be different story if it would be F2P.