1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class to define LF Clan/cp

Discussion in 'Archive' started by FallenNR, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FallenNR

FallenNR User

Hello i started today with a dwarf character, i still have to decide the main class, i am looking for an english speaking group to play with...i like to PvP but i prefer to PvE and develop in the first stage of game

27yo
    6hr+
    many years of experience
    can play good amount of classes
    fell free to reply for anything :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2016
  2. mattz

mattz User

Listen mate, if i may a piece of advice.

This server is so hardcore, you have to choose what makes u happy, there are months/years of farm ahead of you, don't make cardinal mistake - making a char so u can get into cp.
    It just doesn't work, cp may fail etc and you will be left with a char that otherwise would be far away from your 1st choice.

Also CP's that are worth mentioning are 35+, you would need to play much more than 6h/day to catch up, i can only tell you:

If someone pm's you - they're looking for SE, then refuse automatically, nobody can afford/will play with SE its just a SE box, they'll replace you, u need PR on this server.
    if you dont like sws/bd dont play it

either make a supp u really like (ee, bp, sws, bd, wc) - don't make OL its not wise, if pt fails you're deeply ******.
    or make nuker/archer (sh/he)

3. FallenNR

FallenNR User

Thank you very much for the wise advice :)
    i agree with the danger a failing party, unfortunatly i dont know anyone who plays here...i would like to play Warlord for example but it is really party oriented such like the OL

4. mattz

mattz User

it is, best pvp u can experience is gonna be on necro/sh/he eventually sr, but the thing is its gonna be hard to get into established cp's on those classes, remember melee are ****, mages are the best and then archers (in pvp they're like mages, but since u need a lot of more time to farm, u still make less adena/hr than mage its not a wise choice with such online as yours).

go SH or make ee/bp if u like, cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.