1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DYE

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Napnap, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Knami

Knami User

When am I able to get dyes?

Do I buy them at shops?

I'm a Oracle, should I get +WIT dyes and in that case, whats the maximum I can get as 25, if any at all?

2. Fragola

Fragola User

well, you can put +2 WIT if you want but I suggest you wait until lvl 40 and put +12 WIT instead.

you can buy dyes at shops, cheapest are in Giran.

3. Knami

Knami User

How much are they?

I saw some people in banana, and they casted insanely fast. How come? :)

It was faster then buffs + spiritshots it seemed

4. Fragola

Fragola User

prices: https://l2central.info/classic/Грут

remember you need 10 bottles of dyes to get 1 symbol.
    putting a symbol also cost money, but I don't know how much for each symbol - it is not listed anywhere.

For example, you'll need 10 bottles of +4 WIT -5 MEN dyes to put 1 symbol +4 WIT -5 MEN, => 39,600 *10 = 396000a for dyes and +258000a for a service ) = 654 000a for 1 symbol.

casting speed increases A LOT with tattoo +WIT.

My elf summoner at Ru Classic has +8 WIT and in karmian set with acumen2 and bers1 casting speed was 904. Blessed spiritshot increases casting speed x2, so with BSSC it was 1808 =) that is very fast =)

5. CDVM

CDVM User

[​IMG]

6. ThreeNill

ThreeNill User

Casting speed is indeed increased by 100% using both Spiritshots and Blessed Spiritshots, but this is not shown on the Character Info. Panel
    So when you have 900 Casting Speed, you just have 900. You shouldn't say 1800 just because you are using a shot :)

(the above is said with the notion that "casting speed" is just a value/modifier and is not tied to any real-life timing constant.)

7. Opice

Opice User

So for SE is casting speed (+wit) better then mp regen/mp amount (+men) ?

8. Fragola

Fragola User

it depends, if it's a box, I'd go +MEN for more mana and better regen. If it's an active SE, I'd go +WIT for faster healing and buffing

9. Opice

Opice User

Thanks thats what i wanted to read :) i thought im just stupid :) (boxed SE was my question about, yea)

10. strifterix

strifterix User

following the above, my question is how much are we allowed to boost or decrease a stat....would it be possible to make for a spellhowler +4 CON -5 STR, +4 WIT-5MEN, +4WIT-5MEN ? or the last must be +4WIT-5INT? Haven't been in Giran yet to see combinations and it's been quite long since 2005, but i am not quite sure if back then we could decrease the same stat so much :p How is it shaped now ? :O so u spoke above for +12 WIT! were we allowed to have that in the old days? and would it be possible now to go for +8 or +12 wit without altering INT at all?

For the boxed SE yes i think i would go MEN too for imba recharge :p I have an Elven Elder for 2nd recharger so that's why i was thinking to decrease the MEN on the nuker so much :p

11. Che2n

Che2n User

Can tanks add WIT in here?

12. ThreeNill

ThreeNill User

Right now on this "Classic" you can add up to 3 of any dye you can have*. So +12 CON -15 STR is possible, as well as +8 WIT-10 MEN etc.

*Healers either can't add, or can't touch INT at all. Fighters can't do +MEN or some stuff like that (it has been in the game forever).
    There was a table somewhere in the forum about it. (in some patchnotes prooly)

13. Fragola

Fragola User

there are restrictions on changing stats.

typewho can puttypewho can put
    +STR-CONeveryone+INT-MENmages
    +STR-DEXeveryone+INT-WITeveryone except for healers
    +CON-STReveryone+MEN-INTmages
    +CON-DEXeveryone+MEN-WITmages
    +DEX-STReveryone+WIT-INTeveryone except for healers
    +DEX -CONeveryone+WIT-MENmystics

ThreeNill and Electroism like this.