1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

people who false report should get a 1 week ban

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Trolliest, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trolliest

Trolliest Banned

I dont know about other people but I think this server has the worst community ever so I refuse to buff or help any random outside my clan and the reason for it is well in the screenshot.....as you can see if you ignore and refuse to talk and buff someone they will automatically report you in seconds...No wonder the gms are back logged and cant keep up with all the fake reports idiots like this guy in my screen are the real problem to this server...So I think from now on the gms should start banning people who abuse the report system...people who day in and day out just report report report without no verificaiont or knowledge on what to look for...

i also think that this is what russian servers are all about cause only russians use this mass report ****....russians hack,dupe,buff stack,use programs and now use report feature to beat people....do russians just wanna play with themself lol...only way russians can win i guess

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
  2. Che2n

Che2n User

I can tell you for certain that this dude isn't russian. And russians aren't the type of ppl who usually report.

3. albers

albers User

Watch your language, No wonder you are getting reports. So as i understand you not going to buff me?

Papakeno likes this.
  4. mattz

mattz User

you dont get the point, if i have se (btw it costs mana to buff+it takes time+u cant hit mobs on main coz no heal etc.)
    if i were buffing people i would be buffing everybody every 10 mins **** it.
    I made a box to buff myself not to buff others. I didnt pay for 2nd acc, and I am definitely not loosing 35% on my main(duo lvling), because my mission is to buff others so they can solo xp.

Trolliest likes this.
  5. Orcoso

Orcoso User

hehe russians are funny, some are nice, some are pretty bad, this one time, I stun locked this mage to see if he dropped me something good, he wasnt very polite, wonder why!

Hold on bro, it is not like you are in Dion spamming "FREE BUFFS ON THE GATEKEEPER" lol

6. DrakeLs

DrakeLs User

You guys are pathetic for reporting anyone with a boxed buffer, even if someone is botting the buffer for their support. WHAT DO YOU CARE??? They are still playing the game.. or even better yet, boxing is a thing you know.. it is possible to play 2 characters at once together.. get over yourselves you stupid, stupid people. You should only care about the people botting 24/7 in full parties.
    Jan 6, 2016
    Also +1 for ****tiest community in any lineage server, Ive been attacked/pked multiple times all because i asked for 500a when they demand buffs .... lmfao

7. MaxMustermann

MaxMustermann User

I still hope that Gms dont ban just because of a number of random reports by stupid ppl who claim that "everyone" is botting...
    I see similar situations "of accusing everyone of botting", as shown in the first post, like everyday or atleast every 2nd day...
    Even when the accused people/chars obviously do not bot / dont even remotely look like they are botting...

Don't know what people gain from that "report everyone policy"...

Trolliest likes this.
  8. albers

albers User

No, i did not report you for refusing to give me buffs. I think i made that clear.

9. Abuse

Abuse User

And all you need to say is: No mana.

Works like a charm 100% of time. Try it.

Unless you can't say it cause you're botting.

ThreeHares, albers and blowmeaway like this.
  10. blowmeaway

blowmeaway User

he could buff ppl with acumen on fighters/might at mages, plus kiss of eva and some resists

xD

Che2n likes this.
  11. ShadowShards

ShadowShards User

While this thread may be.. Eh hem.. The trolliest.. I at the least agree with OP that these false reports are out of hand. I know I have been reported and my husband just because I was on auto follow in a popular spot. It's a terrible waste of Gms time when there are enough bots already.

Regardless I'm not going to not buff people who are nice just because there are a lot who aren't. Thats how you make the community worse!

12. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

They don't. They can't. Exactly because of this. what people get is the freedom for everyone to bot as they damn well please, cause GM's have no options other than running throu the map, looking for bots themselves, because the reports are completely useless.

13. Nancie

Nancie User

I meant people are so eager and willing to use the bot report function, even just because legit people are in a good spot tht legit people WILL eventualy get banned and quit because of it - along with their friends.

ShadowShards likes this.
  14. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

No they won't, unless they get caught botting.
    GM's may not be handling the situation as well as we might like, but they are not ******ed. They know how reports work (unlike some players), and they won't risk damaging the server's reputation (in a much worse way, than any amount of bots), by banning people, unless they had conclusive proof of that player botting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
  15. Nancie

Nancie User

I don't know, thats nice to think in theory, but on teon the same thing happened, it was a report war. Legit people got banned.

Trolliest likes this.
  16. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Well, if people get banned without proof, then report wars will be the least of our worries...

17. Tirith

Tirith User

Hello,

while I do agree that bot report button should not be abused and should be used only when a target is more than obviously a bot, there really is no need for everyone to jump into their heads over such a topic.

Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.