1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was looking promising

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Makosi, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Makosi

Makosi User

Hi Forum,

New player here, in fact don't even have game account yet. Shame to admit but it seems that this server suffers from greedy/lazy russian company that is rather passive in fight against bots and bots themselves.

That said, anyone knows a better Lineage 2 Classic server? Don't feel like playing with bots.

Thanks in advance,
    Makosi

2. Bananadrama

Bananadrama User

I'm holding on to the hope that they'll clean up the server once everyone is back from holidays. Just hoping, not really counting on anything.

3. Nancie

Nancie User

np dont need more cry threads, enjoy the game or don't play. quit making ****ty threads

eXistenZ _ and Papakeno like this.
  4. Rainlok

Rainlok User

Can we create a separate forum for QQ? It's not funny anymore c'mon be original.

blowmeaway and ThreeHares like this.
  5. Bananadrama

Bananadrama User

Alternatively a feel good fun & games forum where nothing is wrong with anything ever.

6. Electroism

Electroism User

Every MMO has bots, gold sellers, gold spammers etc... you can only get rid of so many at a time. Innova/4Game is probably backed up right now since it was during the holidays and people are false reporting legit players to steal there spots or just want to be a *******.

7. Che2n

Che2n User

Please create a seperate sub-forum for crying.

8. Nancie

Nancie User

im opening a kleenex company, im sure theyre doing very well right now,

9. Fuzzyy

Fuzzyy User

Next time use search function, there are plenty of qq threads here already.

10. Grazzt

Grazzt User

Then why are you wasting everyone's time ?? :confused:

deadmaker and DemiGoth like this.
  11. Norekien

Norekien User

Hey yo wtf you adidnt even bought an account and you're whining already wtf is wrong with you.

Dammn this roleplayer posted fast.

12. blowmeaway

blowmeaway User

Get one account and play, dont think too much. Server is fine, even with bots, used to have more in the old days.

13. Alagondar

Alagondar User

Instead of whining and making these "doomed-server" threads why not SS each spammer and report them to the GM as shown here https://4gameforum.com/threads/544837/.

I have a 3 page thread page with one of the admins and they bann the adena spammer right away. I love it when I stop receiving the PMs shortly after submitting a report :)))))

As for bots - just train them and pk them if you feel so strongly for the community.

Just please stop crying - your tears are like droplets in an ocean already!

14. Scambug

Scambug User

Seriously go **** yourself with this attitude. If you like pay to win and RMT so much, go play any F2P MMO out there, they should suit your play style better.

L2 classic is supposed to NOT HAVE ANY CASH SHOP OR RMT - that's the whole ******* point, ******.

Pretty soon the server will only have RMT ****** like yourself in it if Innova doesn't get their act together fast.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
  15. Fuzzyy

Fuzzyy User

What could be more classic then bots n farmers

Warmyz and Nyweris like this.
  16. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

There is nowhere near as much bots as some people claim - well, except starting villages. There is less of them than i have seen on any private server, RU classic, or old NCwest servers.

As for Russians - well they apparently play a different game than the rest of us, so they don't bother me either.

Jadey likes this.
  17. Electroism

Electroism User

There is far less boss compared to NCWEST. I know there is some bot is dwarf village but other than that, I only seen one other group and they left AC already. Only main issue is the lowbies gold spammers each time you enter a major town lol.

RimtasKentas, Nyweris and S.e.t.t like this.
  18. [A]KaEL

[A]KaEL User

He'll fit in just right considering the state of this forum :)

19. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

...only 3pages..? I've split up in 4 different topics by now because of the HUGE amount of spam I get from the adenaselelrs (they even say 'Sorry for spam' LOL?).

And to answer OP's remark (wasted without even knowing 1st hand how it is :D ), yes there are bots on the server but it's only a small fraction of the population. And GMs are not lazy but are fighting bots and adena sellers actively. Each time I've reported an adena seller it's banned/blocked immediately. In-game bot reports take a bit longer to investigate and ban though...

[A]KaEL likes this.
  20. Traygard

Traygard User

4k on the server and say 1k bots and It's prob more but lets just say 1k, giving the people what will leave, drop and leave, wont renew. When the bots leave that servers going to be dead in a few months (when their stock piles are hight the amount of bots will decrease)

Innova didn't listen to people and why??? as it's nothing more than a cash grab..