1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bot report section

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Azzero, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azzero

Azzero User

Hello.
    I would start this topic with PROOFS!
    pls dont use this topic because you wanna blame someone for no reason.
    I start this topic because i found a few bots at death pass 3 days ago, they are botting 24/7 and nothing happened. half of my cp reported them already and nothing happens...

2. Azzero

Azzero User

3. Orcoso

Orcoso User

that happens quite often hehe just go pretty much anywhere, you will find bots afk.

Orc Village was bot paradise, dion hills too, wasteland is just dumb, the bots there are well above the mobs lvl in full D grade, going for 3 days non stop

4. Apophis

Apophis User

I need some D grade stuff, where should I go train them?

5. Azzero

Azzero User

on the way to hardins, we only got 5k shots :(
    but i still hope that gms will finally do something.. i dont believe that bots get checked here

6. Orcoso

Orcoso User

FT you can get a butt load of tarbars

7. Trolliest

Trolliest Banned

funny thing is u report and u got your buffers almost standing inside each other smh

8. HejkaKrejzole

HejkaKrejzole Banned

Dion hills is paradise for me, I know how bot works and I just exploit it to get all the mobs, unless they have settings to attack other players mobs (witch is rare) they will just switch target. So I`m getting pretty godd exp even if this area is overcrowded. :D

Bots are a big part of l2 and ppl just need to get use to it and use them to their own advantage, by stunning them, not letting them kill your mobs by targetting etc. Oh and if so many "legit" wouldn`t buy so much adena, the will be like 60% less bots.

9. Orcoso

Orcoso User

yea, but there are classes that kill slower than you so, just stealing their mobs isn't an option

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016
  10. Zodac

Zodac User

Since you compare dual box to bot , can I compare hitler to the pope ?(No Offense)

MinervaKatay and DutchPwner like this.
  11. Azzero

Azzero User

seriously it would be great to see some gm actions in this topic..

12. HejkaKrejzole

HejkaKrejzole Banned

If someone played this game from prelude/c1 and don`t know how bot works, what functions it have- then damn was that person really playing Lineage 2?
    My point is than even if some1 is 100% legit (not saying that I am) he should know everything about that part of a game (yes bots are a big part of a game if someone likes it or not).

13. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Most of the this l2 classic players are server free players, most of those, rarely have any bots, and the gms there end up banning them all so they can donate to have their accounts back. Also the free servers maps weren't so restricted like classic is, so people wouldn't see too many bots.

All of them still have the server free mentality and bunch of the old people are coming to classic with the "old game" mentality, where constant parties weren't this common, and we didn't have entire clans concentrating all their adena, drops and etc in one group. Those will either quit or learn the hard way

14. Jujata

Jujata User

I hate boters and these chars are prolly boted but...
    These screenshots prove nothing. You maybe killed them in pvp. Or they just died by others or you grief killied them with stun shots or 100 others scenarios.

15. Azzero

Azzero User

but at least GMs should notice this.
    we don´t care about pks, we pkt them and other pts today 8 times
    and just clean them with pk scrolls, but seriously, is it required to **** them up ourselves?
    we pay monthly and should get cleaned from this **** bots!
    Jan 6, 2016
    Ragnar and Shuki BOTS
    http://puu.sh/mlEqm/db66213469.jpg

Synex is the owner probably, he tries to protect them when we stun them by taking the mob aggro with the elven knight.

16. WiggleWiggle

WiggleWiggle User

what about your party member ipku he is buying adena for $$ then over enchants D weaps on 3rd day of serv he had D weap +7 he dropped it and next day he had again D staff +5/6 and now he joined your party or whatever and he has bow +8/9 seems legit he should be banned too.

17. Zodac

Zodac User

Proof with screenshots.

18. WiggleWiggle

WiggleWiggle User

what proof u want?:D explain to me how did he get on 3rd day staff+7 dropped it and next day he had +5/6 and now he has +10 gastaphete its ******* legit ofc if these guys get banned then this guy should get banned too for RMT.

19. Nancie

Nancie User

laying dead on the ground wasnt uncommon for me back in old l2 because i didnt want to lose the 5% so i would wait for a bishop res from clan and pay their port fees :D sometimes i waited an hour.. but laying on the ground for 12hours is suspicious :D

20. mattz

mattz User

and this is a an evidence of what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.