1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New macros

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by ValidUsername, Jan 6, 2016.

1. HejkaKrejzole

HejkaKrejzole Banned

Hello,

I know that some updates ago nscoft reworked macro settings ingame. I was never using complicated macros ingame mostly only /force skills/attack macros. The more complicated I wrote myself on my nostromo gamepad. But I read somwhere that you can loop macros ingame now, and there are alot of new functions, so maybe someone familiar with it can post some basic tutorial? When I`m watching russian streamers they don`t even have normal skills on bar- all macros. I know that mages probably are using macros to use some skills with blessed shots and some others without (like heal, body to mind, etc), and forceattack is a must if u are in pvp clan.

I`m most interested in making some looped autofollow macro for my buffer, now I`m exping in a spot where I don`t need any heal, only buffs every 20minutes and I don`t pay much attention to my buffer, and he died like 2 times because he got stuck in a tree and I didnt noticed (macro would help, because spamming follow would unstuck him if my char would change position, now if buffer is stuck he just stop follow if i`m out of like 900 range).

I also remember macros decreased a little reuse of skills (lol), is`s still working?

thanks

2. bahuuba

bahuuba User

you can always set a macro with

/attack ( to follow)
    /delay 30
    /attack
    /delay 30
    /attack

etc

that way it will check every 30 seconds to follow you, if you fill up a macro like that, it will follow you for around 10 mn
    (you should anyway use your main to make sure the buffbox follows regularaly, at least thats what I do :p )

3. HejkaKrejzole

HejkaKrejzole Banned

Yeah I try to check my buffer quite often, but since I discovered that you can put media player classic to be always on top, now I`m watching movies while exping, so it`s quite disturbing :] Thanks for advice but I still want to know about more advanced macros, I cant find it anywhere on google, maybe it was just my imagination about it? oO

4. Martyi

Martyi User

As I know more complex macros than that are not possible. A macro cant be a part of another macro, so you cant loop unlimited.

5. Norekien

Norekien User

Buy nostromo

Nyweris likes this.
  6. Tomoyo

Tomoyo User

Or buy Oscar x7 series mouse, cheaper than nostromo xD