1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

New macros

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем ValidUsername, 6 янв 2016.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. HejkaKrejzole

HejkaKrejzole Banned

Симпатии:
    Hello,

I know that some updates ago nscoft reworked macro settings ingame. I was never using complicated macros ingame mostly only /force skills/attack macros. The more complicated I wrote myself on my nostromo gamepad. But I read somwhere that you can loop macros ingame now, and there are alot of new functions, so maybe someone familiar with it can post some basic tutorial? When I`m watching russian streamers they don`t even have normal skills on bar- all macros. I know that mages probably are using macros to use some skills with blessed shots and some others without (like heal, body to mind, etc), and forceattack is a must if u are in pvp clan.

I`m most interested in making some looped autofollow macro for my buffer, now I`m exping in a spot where I don`t need any heal, only buffs every 20minutes and I don`t pay much attention to my buffer, and he died like 2 times because he got stuck in a tree and I didnt noticed (macro would help, because spamming follow would unstuck him if my char would change position, now if buffer is stuck he just stop follow if i`m out of like 900 range).

I also remember macros decreased a little reuse of skills (lol), is`s still working?

thanks

2. bahuuba

bahuuba User

Симпатии:
    you can always set a macro with

/attack ( to follow)
    /delay 30
    /attack
    /delay 30
    /attack

etc

that way it will check every 30 seconds to follow you, if you fill up a macro like that, it will follow you for around 10 mn
    (you should anyway use your main to make sure the buffbox follows regularaly, at least thats what I do :p )

3. HejkaKrejzole

HejkaKrejzole Banned

Симпатии:
    Yeah I try to check my buffer quite often, but since I discovered that you can put media player classic to be always on top, now I`m watching movies while exping, so it`s quite disturbing :] Thanks for advice but I still want to know about more advanced macros, I cant find it anywhere on google, maybe it was just my imagination about it? oO

4. Martyi

Martyi User

Симпатии:
    As I know more complex macros than that are not possible. A macro cant be a part of another macro, so you cant loop unlimited.

5. Norekien

Norekien User

Симпатии:
    Buy nostromo

Nyweris нравится это.
  6. Tomoyo

Tomoyo User

Симпатии:
    Or buy Oscar x7 series mouse, cheaper than nostromo xD

Статус темы:
Закрыта.