1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overlord VS Warcryer and Armor Quest

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by JackSuicide, Jan 7, 2016.

1. JackSuicide

JackSuicide User

Hi, I just reached the 30th level of my Orc Shaman and I'm starting to think about my second class.
    I know Warcryer is better for partys and Overlord for a whole clan. I have several questions.

- Does the "X pa'grio's skill here" buff the alliance too? Because that will be a huge point.
    - Just saw that I get a 90% casting speed with light armor, which is huge. Is it possible to change the armor you've chosen before with the quest? Like talking to that knight again?
    - Which class has a better solo playstyle? I think it's Warcryer's style but idk.
    - Are the seals of the Overlord worth it? Like, I'd be able to land some seals in a war or am I going to be focused before anyone else?

Ty all.

2. Omegon

Omegon User

It does not buff alliance or party. Clan only.

No. You will still have more cast speed in robe beacause of innate skills.

Warcryer. Overlord is pain and suffering. But on high level you will be a mass pvp nighmare, on par with warlords and elemental mages.

Soul Guard and good gear will grant you a few seconds that can turn the tide. Also castles are full of corners and narrow places where you can root/silence whole enemy side.

3. JackSuicide

JackSuicide User

I read everywhere that OL can buff the alliance too. Are you sure about that?

4. DarkSerp

DarkSerp User

That information about infinite odissey, not classic

5. Dubiouss

Dubiouss User

overlord is clan buffer so if you mostly do clan parties.. (maybe buff alliance in the future)

OL is also a "must" in aoe nuker groups (mass root) + other awesome aoe skills

Even with 90% cast sped with light you will cast slower than wearing robes

6. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

oO Infinite Odiddey has taken the OL back to what it was originally - ally buffer? Still wondering why L2C doesn't have OL in this form because allies are a lot smaller here...

7. ReijinGrey

ReijinGrey User

so is the light better then robe for orc shaman till 40 ?