1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Report RTM players

Discussion in 'Archive' started by josiah, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

So i know for a fact about some RTM players and botters listened to them in ts how do i go about reporting people that are buying adena to gain an edge becuase they ****?

2. Nancie

Nancie User

Join NSA, tell innova you will help them defend the glorious l2 from evil botters and RMT scum of Aden. Ban everyone, solo antharas, win.

Grazzt likes this.
  3. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

well i already work for NSA so first step check! Isnt that right "Nancie" Born May 22, 1991 age 24? Like how i used my NSA job to learn your information!

4. Nancie

Nancie User

Jeez, to get a NSA job all i have to do is go to your profile and check? isnt that right Josiah Birthday:Jul 26, 1990 (Age: 25).

Wheres my paycheck!

Grazzt likes this.
  5. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

sending it to you right now gj welcome to the team!

6. [A]KaEL

[A]KaEL User

You must be fun at parties :)

Grazzt likes this.
  7. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

Oh I am, but not sure what that has to do with anything. I feel like you trying to say because I'm trying to figure out how I can report players that are abusing the system and cheating is lame and makes me not fun to play with.

Ok with that sewed view on the subject i'm going to go and make my own sewed view on it here we go. These players that buy adena to falsely improve there character and that use a Bot program to level up while they arent even at the computer is the same as a person going to a party and ****** a girl there.

like how i just went and implied something complete ridiculous thanks.

8. [A]KaEL

[A]KaEL User

Well unless you live in Russia you are most likely free to feel what ever you like to feel.

They would have time for that yes if you put it that way. BTW: Im 100% against botting and RMT but I cant follow your train of thought that if someone is buying adena he automatically is a botter as well.

Glad you realized that yourself as well, you're welcome.

TL : DR -> https://support.4game.com/

9. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

Never said that every Adena buyer is a botter, but I am saying i know these people are doing both cause they said they were I know there IGN just was looking for if they had a forum to report them to Innova to keep an eye on them.

10. Tirith

Tirith User

Hello,

you can write to Support 4game and provide nicknames of suspected people of RMTing. Only do it when there is a really good reason for it, abuse will not be appreciated.

Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.