1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a serious Duo (Archer/Spoil) - Read.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by MassAuthority, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassAuthority

MassAuthority User

I am level 29, Full D-rank gear, accessories and weapon (Elven bow). I am looking for an Archer or a Spoil close to my level with a middle or Top weapon (Gastra and above); I am going to buy Gastra later today or by tomorrow.

In that respect, I am looking for an experienced and dedicated adenna-farm patner; what that means is that we will farm almost every day for 5-10hrs in specific spots and move to others accordingly to our level; we will also rarely rest for HP/Mana (if someone has got low HP the other Archer will carrying on tanking the mob). Low drops will be crystalized (unless it is a bow to upgrade in which we will decide what to do with it) and generally speaking we will split everything into half. If a good drop drops that can be sold we would have to sell it the same day and share the money straight away so there are no arguments or frictions.

Finally our spots will be primarly focused around making great adenna per mob, good experience and valuable loot overall.

If you are interested PM me here privately or post your information below.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.