1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for English-Speaking Clan/CP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Daitana, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daitana

Daitana User

I am currently a 15 Dark Elven Fighter (Only started today), I am looking to be a BD at this stage unless someone needs otherwise. I have played L2 for about 10 years, starting on Bartz Retail, and playing countless servers since then. I am an aussie, but will play at any needed timezone.

Reply, or Pm me.

2. Gabe-

Gabe- User

Hey!

I played with you in the past on Shilen I believe and saw you running around on Zaken.

Check out http://l2dreamteam.forumotion.eu/

We are recruiting only supports really. So BD works, but if you want to play another class, SWS, WC/OL, PP, Bishop, EE, or SE are all highly sought after classes.

3. Rinek

Rinek User

Greed clan is recruiting active players. All speak english. We are more of a pvp focused clan (not carebears like ^^^^^^^^^^) check us out http://greedalliance.enjin.com/

4. ZenithTeam

ZenithTeam User

hello Daitana we critmypants are a new clan and are looking for members with voice chat we only have 2 rules speak english and join the voice chat
    after level 40 we are all about making party's and playing together
    my self i use to host privet server with over 9k players and the other members are all from C1 - C3 retail

you can find us at critmypants.2hell.com or if you want to talk to me you can join the discord voice chat from the site or join my livestream page on twitch tv
    twitch.tv/zenithteam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.