1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COL and others

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Jojo44k, Jan 8, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

When the **** will u do something against COL and other RMTers, I just type skelth on google and in the first position I saw this ****.
    Really, do u wanna be the new NCWest RMTers festival?
    Holidays at the begning of the server is really stupid mates, people certainly don't take vacations for the lauch of a new produt rofl...
    May be it is not good to inform in the forum if u are doing something but we do not see anything that prove you are working on it.

2. YourSoulSMine

YourSoulSMine User

whats COL?

3. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

One of those RMT sites that's spamming us 24/7 QQ

4. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

Plus, some guys said u can make trains for bots etc... At the moment I didn't see any bots, I just saw a man runing close to me, hunting in ~20/25 area with full brigandine (no level 25 amor quest for u o_O), D grade weapon and soulshots, so we should make trains for dudes like this one.
    I'm not jealous, I simply don't wanna see cheaters in game. Sellers use RMT and buyers too!

5. ThreeNill

ThreeNill User

I am planning to do that on my crafter dwarf very soon as well. What is the issue of transferring gear from your main to your alt for leveling? You assume too much, knowing too little..

6. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

ThreeNill u can transfer gear to any of your toon for sure but u can also buy brigandine set and more from RMT.
    In fact u are not alone, RMT can offer full set. Accept it mengz. And smart are players who pay for it.
    (Probably soon I'll be able to buy Epic ++ jewels from them and pownt u ThreeNill but yes i can also farm them with strong clan lolz (irony))

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  7. Che2n

Che2n User

There is nothing you can do about it.

8. dty//

dty// User

No point rmting when adena is so stupid easy to obtain here

9. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

If u want something it's only craftable dorfs will sell at higher price than old servers for sure, lot a of adenas into your pockets means expensive price.
    Some people got work, family and no time to play so some of them play legit and some wannabe in the top heroz list pvp bigboss so they buy stuff with € / $ to realize their dreams. Nothing to do with the adena drop rate.

10. dty//

dty// User

When did i ever say anything about the adena droprate? This is an 11+ years old game dude. If u haven't figured out by now how to make adena then you should switch to WoW where everyone has 500kkkk gold.

11. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

Ok now I understand what u mean, simply explain a bit more what you are saying.
    Why lol lineage 2 players are always talking about wow lol...
    Maybe u can say to thoses for who it is hard to make adenas how they can gain it. It could be a way to avoid rmt.

12. dty//

dty// User

Because WoW is piss easy compared to L2, L2 is the true Hardcore while WoW is the true Casual.

13. Viena

Viena User

hmmm remind me again what part of L2 was hardcore again? Putting bots in game farm and buy adena's, using programs to assist in pvp a let let you xp while you are afk?
    Yes L2 is truely hardcore... lol

14. Tirith

Tirith User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.