1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Human Rogue - Acrobatic Move Lv. 1

Discussion in 'Game Bugs' started by Dziadulix, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Dziadulix

Dziadulix User

Hi!

I have skill Acrobatic Move Lv. 1 - accordance with the description, this skill should increase my Evasion by 4 when I run. Unfortunately in running mode my Rogue has the same evasion stat.

I wonder whether more players have the same problem?

2. ThreeNill

ThreeNill User

You must check other forums for how the game works. I am not saying it's not bugged, I am saying it might be "that's how it is supposed to be".
    What I mean in this particular case is that, you don't know how the game calculates the incoming hit. Maybe there is a boolean for the character "IsInMotion" and another one "RunMode". And the formula for calculating hit or miss takes these into account, and the stats window is just a display, not necessarily updated after each event (or change in "IsInMotion").

3. Dziadulix

Dziadulix User

Thanks for reply ;) You know on diffrent servers it was different and different. Always better to report. We will see.

4. GraddySK

GraddySK User

U are still running even if u stay if in run mode, it decrease only in walk mode

5. Dziadulix

Dziadulix User

I checked that. Evasion without changes.