1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can somone please link the forum rules. So i can read them in detail.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Pieze, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pieze

Pieze User

As it says above. I have looked over the forum page and cant seem to find them. Since every post is censored by the moderators i want to see what i am aloud to post or not aloud to post.

2. Pieze

Pieze User

No i didn't they just keep deleting threads about there most recent "Word im not aloud to say because they will delete this as well". More so to understand why we aren't aloud to talk about the infractions there making against the player base. They keep asking me to reference the forum policies but there are none to be found or at least none that i can personally find.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  3. Tirith

Tirith User

4. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Could you be a lamb and find us the specific rule that was used as a basis to delete the last two posts? You know, since mods also have rules, like this one:

2.1.1. Moderators have the right to delete any information posted by Users in their discretion (acting on the basis of the present Rules).

5. Pieze

Pieze User

2.5. User's obligations to the extent of good conduct:
    2.5.1. User is obliged to treat other Users, Moderators, Head Moderators and Administration with respect and act according to the present Rules, namely:
    - do not flame for any purpose;
    - do not use phrases or pictures, links to any content if they can abase and hurt feelings and/or dignity of other Forum members;
    - do not use obscene words in any way including graphic or covert ways;
    - do not use threats of harm and physical violence;
    - do not distribute materials that propagate or express non-admission or hatred of any religion, culture, race, nation, state, territory, language, politics, ideology or civic movements, including materials indicating discrimination;
    - do not post obscene messages, including explicit and erotic materials, drug references (or information about drugs), scenes with excessive violence and things of this nature, suicide propaganda and means of committing it, including links to resources containing such information;
    - do not distribite information aiming to propagate crimes and administrative violations, violence and cruelty;
    - do not post information about selling/buying/trading of accounts;
    - do not bring false charges to other Users as well as Moderators, Head Moderators, Administration and their activity;
    - do not try to impersonate Innova employees or volunteer personnel ( including, but not limited to GMs, Moderators, and Support Volunteers) in order to mislead another users;
    - do not distribute information about a 3rd party, any information about other Users, Moderators, Head Moderators or Administration, including private correspondence, without their written consent;
    - do not publish materials that are not officially published and has been obtained through game client hacking or participate in such discussions;
    - do not post links to resources containing malicious software;
    - do not post links to resources containing false information (including fishing sites);
    - do not distribite false information about Administration, Head Moderators and Moderators services and their activities;
    2.5.2. User should not post messages or threads that do not have any meaningful purpose, including:
    - Necroposting;
    - Flood;
    - Overquoting;
    - Thread bumping (except for sections where it is allowed);
    - Spam;
    - Cross-posting;
    - Discussion of bans;
    - Offtopic.

Seems like the sectons above and below have been written in detail and this section was written quickly to suite the needs of the adminstrative staff but i will concede since mother russia doesnt want people to express themselves.

6. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

The forum rules can be found following the link in my signature.

Discussing bans on the forum boards or flooding the forum with multiple threads on the same subject, especially after being directed to follow correct processes after having a thread closed is not acceptable and both can be found within the list of forum rules.

Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.