1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are the Mods Aware of the Bans?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Orcoso, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orcoso

Orcoso User

I am not trying to discuss banning or anything.

But are the GMs, the support people, etc, aware that there were actual legit people getting banned?

I am not trying to throw blame around, I am aware that humans make mistakes and I do understand that.

But the radio silence about it is very frustrating, it is been over 6 and a half hours since I opened the ticket. There are several people complaining about it. People I knew that didn't bot.

Did you guys look into it? Are you aware that there might be a problem with the way the bans were executed? That is all I wanna ask.

2. Nancie

Nancie User

my legit clan leader was banned aswell

3. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

Yeah i was banned and im 100% legit!

4. Nancie

Nancie User

Dont know if its sarcasm or not, however lots of people think everyone but them are filthy unlegits, however some people who do say they are legit are actually telling the truth, unfortunetely some people have f1-f12 with the report button and they use it no matter what, when they lose in pvp or when a mob gets KS'd.

Good luck with a server that'll die in a couple months because of this unfortunate circumstance

5. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

Those people need to be banned for not just being ******ed but wasting innovas time from actually finding real bots

6. Nancie

Nancie User

exactly there needs to be repercussions.

7. Orcoso

Orcoso User

I don't mind getting reported at all, i got to lvl 32, enjoying the game, pved, grouped with a few friends, we pvped, I griefed people, I killed people, I died, I reported real bots. Stunned people and left them to die to mobs to get them loots. But all that on a clean l2 client, and wearing a devotion set + viper fangs (no RMT).

If I get banned just for the amount of reports I receive what does that mean? I gotta stay in hide in some random spot, hoping no one will come close, don't pvp or do anything because they might report me and I will be banned just for that? Because gms won't check these things?

Sorry, but if was actually botting and got banned, I'd still buy another account if they didn't reverse my ban, but since I didn't do anything and still got banned, there is no point playing on a server like this.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  8. Nancie

Nancie User

you where or did you mean "but if i was actually botting..."?

if you meant you werent botting and got banned, this is exactly what i mean, people report you so much perhaps the gm's actually believe them and think it's impossible you are NOT a bot.. This will kill the game, mark my words, a legit group, one of their friends gets banned they'll mostly all quit playing because they will be upset with all their time invested theres no security for them..

It's sad, ive lost a lot of faith into the classic, something i was super excited about.

9. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

Yeah man i totally agree!

10. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

What was all the QQ about in the deleted thread about you being unbanned unfairly while you say you were actually botting *is confused*

11. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

Just filled with carebears and botters and legit players like us get banned!
    Jan 8, 2016
    Pretty sure he ment IF he was actually botting he would still buy a new account keep playing, but the fact he wasnt botting and got banned he lost faith in them.

12. Nancie

Nancie User

i think he meant he was not botting

13. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Sorry i meant IF i was botting. My bad

14. FOrmz

FOrmz User

So... i kinda got sent to the GM consultation service room and banned for 4000 minutes while i was shouting in town to sell stuffs? ... i dont even ... what the ***? rly?

15. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

GMs banned me for being to friendly to players giving free crushes and what not....... like really!

16. Orcoso

Orcoso User

They should have done that to me tbh, I was flaming mobs in cruma, kiting mobs and changing sets almost every mob lol

17. FOrmz

FOrmz User

lol well still not a reason to put 4000minutes ban for that...

BUT whats going on for real? u cant stay in town and sell stuffs now without getting banned?!!
    so how do we contact support? is there even support?

18. Orcoso

Orcoso User

oh i kinda thought it was 400 minutes lol like a temp thing so they would run tests on you and other ****. I'd fine with that if they teleported me somewhere to check stuff.

19. FOrmz

FOrmz User

sure 400min to check stuffs out wouldnt be to bad i guess, but 4000 hours? thats insane! randomly take a dude from town? doesnt make any sense whatsoever... thats why i wanna contact them and see what the hell is going on.

20. Orcoso

Orcoso User

I did contact them as soon as I got DCed, like 7 and a half hours ago! Still nothing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.